Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Failed to load executable: file corrupt
10-19-2014, 10:01 PM
Failed to load executable: file corrupt
I downloaded version 9.9.1 for my Nexus 4 and I cannot get any game to load. PPSSPP sees the game files but every time I try and load one the message "Error loading file: failed to load executable: file corrupt." appears.
I have tried God of War, GTA VCS and MX vs ATV. any help would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2014, 11:01 PM
Information RE: Failed to load executable: file corrupt
(10-19-2014 10:01 PM)andrei80p Wrote:  I downloaded version 9.9.1 for my Nexus 4 and I cannot get any game to load. PPSSPP sees the game files but every time I try and load one the message "Error loading file: failed to load executable: file corrupt." appears.
I have tried God of War, GTA VCS and MX vs ATV. any help would be appreciated.
Hi there,

Are the games extensions either .iso or .cso, if they are still zipped (.zip) or Rared (.rar) or 7zipped (7zip) then extract them first, using any one of those special extraction programs, once achieved then re-try placing them onto your devices sdcard or internal memory. Cool
10-19-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Failed to load executable: file corrupt
Thank you for the help. My files were .iso and I have gotten them to work. I think i may have had the PPSSPP app open when transferring the files or I had tried to open them in the app while they were still transferring. I have gotten GTA: VCS working but am trying to find the write setting since it is slow.
10-20-2014, 12:25 AM
Information RE: Failed to load executable: file corrupt
(10-19-2014 11:29 PM)andrei80p Wrote:  Thank you for the help. My files were .iso and I have gotten them to work. I think i may have had the PPSSPP app open when transferring the files or I had tried to open them in the app while they were still transferring. I have gotten GTA: VCS working but am trying to find the write setting since it is slow.
Glad to hear it, that you got the game to work, have a look at the official thread for that game found here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...2#pid91512

It maybe of use to you, it may contain settings for that particular game. Cool
08-31-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Failed to load executable: file corrupt
I need help. I bought a Kingston micro sd only 8 gb so i put it as a portable storage but everytine i put an game it says its already corrupted. I formatted it several times whaf can i do?