Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On-screen keyboard typo/bug :p
03-05-2013, 11:33 AM
On-screen keyboard typo/bug :p
Hey, just wanted to report a kinda funny mistake (could result some trouble though) with the On-screen keyboard.

Check this image:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2962/pp...030513.png

Check the letters as follow:
Q W E R T T U I O P

They should be:
Q W E R T Y U I O P

So if I want to make a character that it's name will be let's say "Yuna" it will type "Tuna" (LOL, from a legendary female to a huge smelly fish!), so that means it's not just a visual mistake, it's 2 times mapped the same letter! XD

Also another smaller bug is, notice on the same image, on the up-right part where the "-"s for the input letters, the first "-" is off-screen so I'm not able to see what's the first letter I typed, so for most of the times I'll type it twice because I might have thought that I didn't press the button correct!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: On-screen keyboard typo/bug :p
I noticd this too (the length), must be because it's allowing too many characters. I suppose we should make the letters closer together.

-[Unknown]
03-05-2013, 03:09 PM
It's a bit tough, I'm not sure if I have typed something or not on the first letter and I fear some games may not ask you to confirm what you writen when you use that. Making the gaps closer must be the only thing that could fix it.
03-05-2013, 09:48 PM
My mistake , i fixed the typo as well as make the letter gaps closer .

[raven02]