Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
11-23-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Ok thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it. I'll try the ISO again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 08:21 AM
You can also try the same image on your pc(to see if the image is the problem or it's android only problem)

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-23-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the suggestion vsub.
I tried the iso again and same problem so I'm thinking it's Androids problem.
11-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Well i have try several versions of the emulator and find one that works 100% free of errors (Only error is that the background of the menu is not trasparent but black and image that is put on the save is also black), there is not problem with the last kill
version 9.5 and several revisions of the 9.1 you get a random sound error that kills the sound chanel and block the game while changing screens it gives an error on console while calling a sound asset with and negative ID something like (-190000) on red.
the version 9.1.245 WORKs 100% im now at the end of chapter 3 and there are not problems so far.
11-27-2013, 12:19 PM
I clear it without any problems by using 0.9.1-452

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-27-2013, 02:06 PM
(11-27-2013 12:07 PM)ScareCrow Wrote:  (Only error is that the background of the menu is not trasparent but black and image that is put on the save is also black)

This is fixed by changing rendering mode to Read framebuffers to Memory.
11-27-2013, 05:32 PM
vsub_ y Squall thanks!!!! tested changed the option and works fine, im downloading today svn version to test the game, the one i used was the oficial release.
12-09-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm having trouble with the malga mines as soon asi try to enter the mines or head back to rolant the screen goes black and all I can hear is the music I'm using v0.9.5 on Android
12-10-2013, 12:57 PM
(12-09-2013 11:53 PM)shaqcity89 Wrote:  I'm having trouble with the malga mines as soon asi try to enter the mines or head back to rolant the screen goes black and all I can hear is the music I'm using v0.9.5 on Android

You can wait v0.9.6 or download the latest version in:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
12-15-2013, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 03:22 AM by icegrrr.)
Hi! I'm having problems with the save option of Trails in the Sky. My problem is that I can't move any arrow key in the save option(see pictures). i.e., I can't move from panel to panel (so that I can have multiple saved data) nor choose to overwrite an existing saved data (since the default option in the question "Do you want to overwrite" is "NO")
What I've been doing up until now is erasing my data in the memstick folder and consequently save in-game.

Is there anybody else experiencing this?

Thank you for your help!

PS: I am using the latest downloadable version of ppsspp for windows. (v0.9.5: 32 bit, OS - windows 7)

**Edit: erased something against the rules.
Please don't answer this anymore. I found what I wanted. thanks!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-15-2013, 02:55 AM
First piracy and any references to it is against the rules. Second this game uses the D-pad for the save menu and not the analog stick. Third, if the D-pad doesn't allow you to navigate the same menu then you have a bad copy of the game and don't bother asking where to get a working one as like I said piracy is against the rules here and no on will help you with that.
12-15-2013, 03:16 AM
Ok. Thanks a lot!
01-09-2014, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 11:05 AM by DualShadow.)
Hi everyone, been a while since I updated what was happening.

I tested the .iso on my PC with the latest version and had no issues, got past the sewer test no problems.

Tried the latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and still getting the same problem Sad

Cheers.

Edit: Scrap all that, I just played it again from scratch and made it past where it was crashing previously! I can finally play this game!!
01-14-2014, 03:48 PM
I also have the problem with the screen turning black when fighting the cat on Tio's farm.
And not just there but also when fighting some other enemies.
The framerate becomes something like 0.01 or so (says 0/30 but after several minutes it does continue).
Even if it's normally 20 fps this is a problem, especially because it seems to happen with from time to time and is not just one isolated incident.

These are my current settings:
http://pastebin.com/cX81qdnz

And this is a log of fighting a random enemy that looks like a stone with a halo or so, near the Milch Road with the screen turning black but this time the battle doesn't start even after 40 minutes (log is short):
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/15140494/file.html

This is with fast memory off, if I turn that on, PPSSPP simply crashes during these times.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 - Intel i5-4670K 4x 3.40 GHz - GeForce GTX 760- 8GB RAM -
DirectX 11
01-14-2014, 06:25 PM
Does it always happen with certain enemies? If yes, could you upload a zip file of a save near one from PSP/SAVEDATA?

-[Unknown]