Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
02-21-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Is there no fix for the sound issue yet? I got the latest git build but i'm still stuck with no sound after a battle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Not happening for me. Try the following:

1. Make sure you're using the latest git build or v1.2.1.
2. If you're loading a savestate, go and save your game.
3. In Settings -> Tools -> Savedata Manager, switch to Save states. Delete all save states for the game.
4. Load your game and try getting into a battle again.

Or, in other words, make sure you're not using save states from older PPSSPP versions, and make sure you're using a recent git build / stable release.

-[Unknown]
02-24-2016, 07:02 PM
One has to question why people play this version of the game when there is a native PC version that literally runs on a pentium 3 650mhz with a geforce 2 at near max settings.....
02-28-2016, 08:12 PM
Well, if you played through half of the game on a real PSP, and then your PSP died, that might be a reason to play it on an emulator. Or if you simply already bought the PSP game in the past, and can't afford to purchase the PC version as well.

And then, of course, if you prefer to play games on a phone or tablet, the PC port might not seem so useful to you.

Anyway, there are all sorts of reasons to play either version of the game.

-[Unknown]
04-15-2016, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 04:06 PM by vnctdj.)
I just downloaded trials in the sky sc on my ppsspp but it wont Let me Load my save file from the first chapter. Does any one know if there is anything i can or do i have 2 play without it?

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
05-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Android 4.2.2 running 1.2.2 all stock options, when the game is supposed to fade in/out, like in the opening scene, it just gets all scrambled during the fade, then goes back to normal. (as in the whole screen looks like you scribbled diagonally acrosss the whole screen.) How to fix?
11-22-2016, 04:46 AM
So since version 1.1.1 I've been trying to play this but haven't been able to get past the transfer point on the East Bose Highway during Chapter 1 Disappearance of the Linde. I suspect it's supposed to be going into a cut scene.

I've currently updated to the 11/20/2016 git build for 1.3 and still no luck I've tried multiple options and settings. I'm playing on pc. For a while it would just freeze and nothing would load even though it seemed to still be loading but now it just crashes. Any fixes I'm missing?