Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FF type-0 is so hard....
10-06-2014, 03:45 AM
FF type-0 is so hard....
Man, I was not ever expected that any game for psp will be as hard as dark souls, but looks like I found one...
Does anybody who playing this game have any idea how to play it well? It is only chapter three, and my characters are already becoming dead from the few bullets from the enemy soldiers...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: FF type-0 is so hard....
I have a solution: CWCheats!!

Take a look!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
10-06-2014, 11:55 AM
try lvling up more Smile

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
10-06-2014, 04:10 PM
No cheats needed, grinding is not required either. It's a FF game = it's casual and pretty short unless you want to do everything which requires multiply playthroughts anyway as some things do require high levels and some others never can even happen on first or second playthroughs(on a side note this is also why all new FF games have soo many butthurt haters;3).

Basically there are 2 ways to have it easy:
1. Level up skills for evasion(up to infinite evasion) and i-frames(invincibility frames are OP in all japanese action rpg's, if you played Dark Souls then you should knew that already;]), 99% of the attacks can be easily evaded and even if you're bad at doing it, I think around 10 hours of playing the game, moogle in the entrance to the academy will give you something to auto-dodge:].
2. If you didn't get the above passive skills and have variety of active skills which mostly appear useless since you can equip only as much anyway, then make a proper party setup with characters specialized in DPS, Crowd Control and Healing. Do NOT give items, skills and spells which are universally good and/or powerfull, but those which can specialize your characters into those 3 roles. You want to basically debuff and/or group opponents, deal heavy distance and/or AOE dmg and have a healer which can ressurect you if things go bad or a buffer to avoid things ever going bad.
Universal characters are useless and decrease your party potential as well as confuse AI.:] If you set all characters to be powerfull fighters, nobody ever will heal you, nobody ever will buff you, nobody ever will use skills to collect enemies into one place or debuff them. You actually can solo everything, but it's only possible at very high levels with powerfull game breaking items, before you get there, the game is really party oriented.

Pick your character based on weapon moveset you enjoy, nothing worse than forcing yourself for some char because someone said it's better because you always get more from character you enjoy playing and fits your style. Note that it can change via skills so some initially boring characters get crazy later on.

Oh also:
- Summons ~ are mostly useless, they're like end game rewards, fun to use and cool to look at, but they will not make the game any easier since ultimately you will kill faster and they also ruin your score in missions which is the only place you can use them;].
- Magic ~ depending on your build, can be very usefull or just fun, end game you will be able to abuse it as you wish, but early game it'll be very limited, especially if you need mana for that auto evade spell.

If you absolutely will have to levelup to get those evade skills etc., at least do it by replaying missions from main menu, you have to do it anyway at all difficulty levels to get more rewards like items, spells and summons. If you have one with a game, you can also get a friend to invade your world and make it more fun through coop.

Hope something from this post helps you, technically being similar lvl or higher than opponent makes it much easier since dmg scales by lvl difference, but as long as you belive in your i-frames nothing will be able to stop you.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
10-07-2014, 11:42 AM
(10-06-2014 04:10 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Hope something from this post helps you

Thank you very much for helping, i found your guide very useful)
10-08-2014, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 06:17 AM by JimKevin.)
Cool Just cheat it!

________________________________________________________________________________​​​_________________​​_____​​_____​​
My favourite is play games with my JXDS7800b!
I like SuperMario!Coz,It's fun!
Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~

My favourite is play games with my JXDS7800b!
I like SuperMario!Coz,It's fun!
Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~
10-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Actually, in my opinion, practice makes perfect. The only way you can do is to play more.

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?
10-12-2014, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 03:40 PM by Haseeb.)
Seriously , the hardest PSP game is Burnout Dominator , no joke.
I've completed this game 100% with Gold Medals in all events.

Damn , that was a tough time Big Grin

BTW , how are Final Fantasy games ? Which FF game is best on psp?

The Signature!
10-12-2014, 03:19 PM
(10-12-2014 08:54 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Seriously , the hardest PSP game is Burnout Legends , no joke.

That question is kinda hard actually... U see, the main series is made for ps consoles and pc (console ports), but in my opinion the best ff on psp is dissidia (it inspirated me to to met this game series). So, there are a lot of the games of FF not only on psp, but I like dissidia more then others (type-o is good too). What about series itself.. well... You better take a look on this by your own. I recomend you to start with FF7 (PC and PSX) or dissidia.
10-12-2014, 03:44 PM
(10-12-2014 03:19 PM)Alex960096 Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 08:54 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Seriously , the hardest PSP game is Burnout Legends , no joke.

That question is kinda hard actually... U see, the main series is made for ps consoles and pc (console ports), but in my opinion the best ff on psp is dissidia (it inspirated me to to met this game series). So, there are a lot of the games of FF not only on psp, but I like dissidia more then others (type-o is good too). What about series itself.. well... You better take a look on this by your own. I recomend you to start with FF7 (PC and PSX) or dissidia.

Ok thanks for information. I used to play FF XII on ps2 but never completed because I don't understand the weird Final Fantasy world.
I think I'll start from FF7 Smile

The Signature!
10-13-2014, 06:36 AM
I could never get into FF games. I'm not into the turn based stuff. I liked Crisis Core since it wasn't turn based.
10-13-2014, 10:55 AM
(10-13-2014 06:36 AM)AlphaKennyTime Wrote:  I could never get into FF games. I'm not into the turn based stuff. I liked Crisis Core since it wasn't turn based.

You don’t have idea what you are missing!! Young people are not used to play turn-based RPGs, but one of the bests ever created are under this concept.

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9; and Chorno Trigger are the best thing you can play in RPG genre.

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
10-14-2014, 03:45 AM
Me too , I don't really like Turn based combat , its so lazy.
I like real time action , no limitations!

The Signature!