Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions (WOTL)
03-19-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions (WOTL)
I've always wanted to play this game PvP, but after reading this entire thread it sounds complicated and none of the links work. Can somebody help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2018, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2018 04:27 AM by Zero Dozer.)
Nope, they don't give a damn for Final Fantasy Tactics and are only interested on Monster Hunter.
07-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Hello guys. I'm new here and I'd like to know how I can play Final Fantasy Tactics in multiplayer mode. I'm looking forward to a test with my friends and wanted to know how they could connect with me.
My PPSSPP is a version 1.6.3.

Can I play online?
07-11-2018, 11:20 AM
(07-10-2018 09:25 PM)Anselmo Lima Wrote:  Hello guys. I'm new here and I'd like to know how I can play Final Fantasy Tactics in multiplayer mode. I'm looking forward to a test with my friends and wanted to know how they could connect with me.
My PPSSPP is a version 1.6.3.

Can I play online?

Join this discord and pm me my name is Sorer https://discord.gg/EDgQTKH
07-15-2018, 07:52 PM
So, what's the chat on the Discord server?

Wait, 1.6.3's Online actually WORKS? For now I've been using the Same-PC-modified 1.4 from the other thread, and using 1.6.3 only to play Blazing Souls.
11-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Hey guys, if you want to play FFT WOTL online see the link below - I know this thread has been up for a few years now, but quite inactive with lots of files not working and all that. I recently started playing again after I discovered a discord server from a link on the Facebook Page - Final Fantasy Tactics Group - the link leads to a discord server where you can much more easily find people to play with and it has a tutorial channel with a guide. It's not like super active..but within a couple days I already found someone to do all the co-op missions with me, and I never even tried all the co-op missions until now, it was a blast and we are still going:

https://www.reddit.com/r/finalfantasytac..._comments/
06-19-2020, 06:11 PM
I have the new version of ppsspp 1.9.4 and am trying to play FFTWOTL with my wife on the same PC, we can not get the two games to connect, both games play fine with no problems. We have tried several different setups and was wondering has anyone gotten them to link up on the same PC and how they did that. Any help would be appreciated.
11-14-2020, 11:49 AM
FFT Multiplayer on one pc is so easy now !

Get the latest build from https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/.
Specifically I'm using "v1.10.3-1202-g668fca01a".
The ones from http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html doesn't work, currently.

Go to Settings > Networking.

Put a check on "Enable networking/WLAN".

Check "Enable built-in PRO ad hoc server".

Click on "Change proAdhocServer Address", press "Toggle list" and set it to "localhost", or just type it in.

And done. You can start a second instance straight from the same folder. Or you may want to use a different folder to use a different save. Just copy paste the ppsspp folder, you don't have to change any settings from the first instance.

Note, I tried the Vulkan backend and ppsspp crashed after a melee fight, but that might just be my system. The default D3D11 works fine.
11-14-2020, 12:18 PM
The latest builds from buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ now supports multiplayer on one pc.