Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2
12-04-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 - Potentially working?
(12-04-2014 01:08 PM)Heoxis Wrote:  I realised that only laptops or anything that catch wifi can enter lobby and missions :O i mean without cable from routher
Well damn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 05:44 PM by lumune.)
I'm using a VDSL wired connection, although my router does have Wi-Fi capabilities, i'm not using it. I'm on a wired Ethernet cable.
12-04-2014, 10:00 PM
(12-04-2014 05:43 PM)lumune Wrote:  I'm using a VDSL wired connection, although my router does have Wi-Fi capabilities, i'm not using it. I'm on a wired Ethernet cable.

I saw one detail you missed that's fake ip adress or new connection like hamachi or evolve create Tongue i tried on multiplayer but only 1 player couldn't not get into game again i don't know what's problem there
12-05-2014, 08:28 PM
I was wondering if i could tell them on GitHub about new version with adhoc that some codes are missing since this adhoc is not complete yet but they are not making it
12-14-2014, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 09:05 AM by Maximz.)
so i was trying to get this to work for me and my 2 friends and we couldn't get it to work...

i downloaded the ppsspp with the adhoc via the link that onelight posted

and that didnt work, one friend was able to connect to me and when i started the first open mission (sector 1) and i was just stuck on the loading screen forever. then i tried going solo, same issue.

my other friend couldn't connect to me (alltho he would kick the other person out of my party) i tried having him connect to me without the other person in party he just couldnt connect im not sure why.

then i tried downloading jpcsp from the link that onelight posted and ...that has issues everything is so pixelated beyond pixelated (remotejoylite shows the game better than that lol) and i had the same issue i cant get past the load screen when going into a mission
12-14-2014, 01:23 PM
(12-14-2014 07:01 AM)Maximz Wrote:  so i was trying to get this to work for me and my 2 friends and we couldn't get it to work...

and that didnt work, one friend was able to connect to me and when i started the first open mission (sector 1) and i was just stuck on the loading screen forever. then i tried going solo, same issue.

my other friend couldn't connect to me (alltho he would kick the other person out of my party) i tried having him connect to me without the other person in party he just couldnt connect im not sure why.

then i tried downloading jpcsp from the link that onelight posted and ...that has issues everything is so pixelated beyond pixelated (remotejoylite shows the game better than that lol) and i had the same issue i cant get past the load screen when going into a mission
Try change MAC at least once
12-14-2014, 01:28 PM
help nokia x7-00 users how can i add more speed for functioning of games for ppsspp what sd card do i use or any installation guided help ?
12-14-2014, 08:53 PM
(12-14-2014 01:23 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(12-14-2014 07:01 AM)Maximz Wrote:  so i was trying to get this to work for me and my 2 friends and we couldn't get it to work...

im not sure what to change the MAC to...can it just be random?
12-15-2014, 12:53 AM
(12-14-2014 08:53 PM)Maximz Wrote:  

I can be random, just make sure that it wasn't the same as the other's.
If you download my ppssspp adhoctest, it will have same mac, so, just Click the Mac Address Box to generate a random one.
12-15-2014, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 03:24 AM by Maximz.)
(12-15-2014 12:53 AM)onelight Wrote:  

If you download my ppssspp adhoctest, it will have same mac, so, just Click the Mac Address Box to generate a random one.

so i did that and it made it that both people were able to join me. i tried to load up the mission and i'm still stuck at the now loading screen for the mission, and the moment i got to that screen one of the team members got a network error and the other one was still connected but was stuck at the same loading screen.

Person A (the person that had the network error) is able to form a party with no players and get into a mission and is not stuck on the now loading screen

Person B (the person who stayed connected) tryed the same thing but is still stuck on the loading screen

Me: i have the same issue as person B. also i joined the party of Person A but i could not even get into the lobby without getting a network error.
Edit: also apparently whenever i connect to person A now i keep getting Disconnected from him after i connect ...i literally press join party i join, wave hi and 2 seconds later im gone on Person A's screen...but im still in the party on my screen.
12-15-2014, 03:27 AM
(12-15-2014 03:19 AM)Maximz Wrote:  
(12-15-2014 12:53 AM)onelight Wrote:  

so i did that and it made it that both people were able to join me. i tried to load up the mission and i'm still stuck at the now loading screen for the mission, and the moment i got to that screen one of the team members got a network error and the other one was still connected but was stuck at the same loading screen.

Person A (the person that had the network error) is able to form a party with no players and get into a mission and is not stuck on the now loading screen

Person B (the person who stayed connected) tryed the same thing but is still stuck on the loading screen

Me: i have the same issue as person B. also i joined the party of Person A but i could not even get into the lobby without getting a network error.
Edit: also apparently whenever i connect to person A now i keep getting Disconnected from him after i connect ...i literally press join party i join, wave hi and 2 seconds later im gone on Person A's screen...but im still in the party on my screen.
I have not try play with 3 players ...
12-15-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 03:30 AM by Maximz.)
well even without three players i cant get into a mission bymyself

i can do story by myself but i cant do the adhoc missions by myself im stuck and a now loading screen
12-15-2014, 04:15 AM
(12-15-2014 03:28 AM)Maximz Wrote:  well even without three players i cant get into a mission bymyself

i can do story by myself but i cant do the adhoc missions by myself im stuck and a now loading screen
How about adhocserver.exe, does it show you mac and IP?

12-15-2014, 06:33 AM
yea i tried that, it didnt do anything, im still infinitely loading the mission like in the pic below. this is by myself not with anyone just me on adhoc

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-15-2014, 08:17 AM
@Maximz on your screenshot it looks like you're using WAN IP(at least it doesn't look as lan for me), if that's the case even if you have the server on the same device/pc it still has to go through your firewall before it connects and probably requires some ports opened.
Try using your LAN IP instead if you just want to play alone. If you don't actually have lan and server is on same device just use localhost (127.0.0.1) in ppsspp as your server ip.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.