Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
06-27-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
(06-27-2013 08:07 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote:  what version of the emulator?

You can't just say "X freezes at Y" without telling us what you're running it on.

I did tell what version I said the latest build which was the very latest that was released so like 8.1 something something... anyways I got it fixed my dump was corrupted somewhat and so I redumped it and now its fixed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Latest is ambiguous, and calling 8.1 latest isn't really correct.

Please in the future use version numbers instead.

However, I'm not sure how you took that as asking what version you were using, it was asking what platform.
06-27-2013, 03:46 PM
(06-27-2013 02:54 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote:  Latest is ambiguous, and calling 8.1 latest isn't really correct.

Please in the future use version numbers instead.

However, I'm not sure how you took that as asking what version you were using, it was asking what platform.

Thank you I will note that in the future but if you are asking for what you are running it on like pc android or etc you should make it more clear as it sounded like your second sentence was referring to your above.
07-01-2013, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 05:51 AM by NotaBot.)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep Final Mix (J) [English Patch]

- Constant 60 VPS
- HD Graphics
- No Input Lag
- Game Fully Compatible

I played through the entire game with max graphics and not one problem.

These pictures are with MAX graphics meaning everything tuned to the highest setting.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Final Mix
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...=final+mix

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
07-01-2013, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 09:04 AM by cobolt3.)
I am having an issue with backgrounds during cut scenes going completely black, in addition to occasional texture errors occurring on surfaces of walls and floors.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I can do towards setting management or perhaps some alternative download that I may not have come across yet? I'm very willing to answer any questions that anyone may have towards this issue.

Any help would be really really appreciated. Thanks!
07-01-2013, 10:11 AM
(07-01-2013 07:48 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...=final+mix

Makers of PPSSPP have come very far. That's proof
07-01-2013, 11:39 AM
(07-01-2013 10:11 AM)NotaBot Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 07:48 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...=final+mix

Makers of PPSSPP have come very far. That's proof

But you have to post in the game's thread as daxtsu said in order to keep the forum clear.

I merge this thread.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-01-2013, 12:56 PM
(07-01-2013 05:44 AM)NotaBot Wrote:  Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep Final Mix (J) [English Patch]

- Constant 60 VPS
- HD Graphics
- No Input Lag
- Game Fully Compatible

I played through the entire game with max graphics and not one problem.

These pictures are with MAX graphics meaning everything tuned to the highest setting.

is that the ingame screenshot or its a ingame video?

i dont think psp graphic are that awesome...

i never played the game though so pardon me if im wrong

but can you show me the real ingame play, for example when in battle?
07-01-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 03:13 PM by Esppiral.)
Heart RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
The game looks awesome on PPSSPP

[spoiler][Image: dz0y.jpg][/url]

[Image: k9ih.jpg]

[Image: s6hh.jpg]

[Image: 8l5a.jpg]

[Image: hvlz.jpg]

[Image: c5fu.jpg]

[Image: udbg.jpg]

[Image: xkf2.jpg][/spoiler]

1080p and a rock solid 30 fps. Heart
07-01-2013, 11:17 PM
So what you're saying is that this game is running flawlessly.. as in no audio hiccups, no graphical glitches of anything kind etc? Could the reason that I am having these strange black background glitches during cut scenes be because I simply dont have the CPU or GPU to generate certain textures or something of that sort? I am running an intel i5-3570k CPU @3.40GHZ quad core and for my GPU I have a GTX 660

ANY kind of advice would be extremely appreciated. I would love to run this game on the PPSSPP.
07-02-2013, 06:20 AM
(07-01-2013 11:17 PM)cobolt3 Wrote:  So what you're saying is that this game is running flawlessly.. as in no audio hiccups, no graphical glitches of anything kind etc? Could the reason that I am having these strange black background glitches during cut scenes be because I simply dont have the CPU or GPU to generate certain textures or something of that sort? I am running an intel i5-3570k CPU @3.40GHZ quad core and for my GPU I have a GTX 660

ANY kind of advice would be extremely appreciated. I would love to run this game on the PPSSPP.

My computer is on the higher end side.. That could be the reason or maybe just luck through the whole game.
07-04-2013, 07:59 AM
hi there, i'd like to ask the same question as athrun05 does... is there any reason behind the game freeze on the very first scene of the gameplay (ventus running down the stairs), and it froze each time ventus started saying something. I have somehow managed to pass the error, but each time i meet a cutscene where someone would talk, it would freeze again.

im running the latest ppsspp provided from the download section, iso is kh:bbs fm patched 1.12, atract3+ downloaded.

if you could give me a solution, please let me know. coz im also running other games (P3P, hexyz force) and theyre running just fine and perfect. thanks in advance!
07-07-2013, 10:45 PM
BTW, I made a cheat that you can unlock the gameplay to be rendered on 60FPS instead of 30FPS.
Try to use atleast 333MHz as CPU Frequency though (I'd say more if you can)

_C1 Force 60 FPS Mode
_L 0x21725EC8 0x00000000
07-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Wow, that's cool. Feel free to create a new thread where you collect 60hz hacks for various games as there are quite a lot of PSP games that would look so much better at 60hz when playing on PC...