Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
01-24-2015, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 11:59 PM by iakoboss7.)
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
thank you i will try it and report back, if you are using the 11.11a performance drivers can you (or anyone else) maybe upload the files i mentioned so i can try them out?

update: direct3d seems to solve the crashing problem

now for a new problem i found. whatever settings i use on the emulator when i try to meld commands either the game goes black screen or the emulator crashes (the emulator crashes if i use fast memory, without it the black screen occurs and the only thing i can do is stop emulation).

can i somehow help on this?

[Image: 2eezh94.jpg]

UPDATE it seems it only happens in some places... when i do it in other worlds its fine. strange staff xD
also i cant play the ice cream game on disney town... after i agree to "play" the screen just sits there and the event doesnt trigger.. i cant do anything... my character moves though cause the duck is looking at me as i move arround but i dont see myself...

is this game becoming worse with every update of the emulator? i used to be able to do it just fine before...
actually i cant play ANY game in Disney town... it just sits there doing nothing... if i am lucky i can leave the area by blindly going to the exit of the area...

can someone help?

EDIT: it seems on the android version all disney games work fine! I will try the x86 build tomorrow and report again.
tried x86 build (i always use latest builds) also, it seems ONLY on android builds the Disney town games work!

any idea what to do with it? can it be fixed?

also when using d3d on x86 the screen every some seconds flickers with a black frame and when closing the emulator it always crashes (with d3d, with opengl its fine). i couldnt even change it back to opengl because it kept crashing so i had to do it from the ini.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - iakoboss7 - 01-24-2015 06:04 PM
TEXTURE GLITCHES BBS - The Key - 08-14-2014, 11:09 PM
KHBBSFM - Masterdj2 - 05-27-2015, 06:06 PM