Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
04-04-2014, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 07:31 PM by solarmystic.)
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
@VIRGIN KLM

Well, we could have the devs look at it if we can make an exhaustive compilation of the location of the crashes, plus the save states/save files associated with those crashes.

We'd need the assistance of those experiencing those crashes though, I'm personally not experiencing any of them so far, the game has been very playable for me.

So, to anybody experiencing crashes/stability issues in this game, please report them, with the following details:-

1. A brief description of the location(s) where the crash occurs, and what you did exactly to trigger it. We call this the "Reproduction Method."

2. The complete version of the emulator used to elicit the issue. (e.g. PPSSPP v0.9.8-234-g3f98fda). Don't just report the first 3 digits, type out the whole version number.

3. Your complete system information. (Open PPSSPP --> Settings --> System --> Developer Tools --> System Information)

4. A copy of your savefile/savestate right before the crash happens. (This is very important so that we can reproduce them easily without have to have to progress to those areas, which may take ages depending on the location/progression %). Upload them to a file host, and link them.

5. A copy of your ppsspp.ini (settings/ppsspp configuration) file. Upload it to a filehost, and link it.

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see the completed reports piling in so that we can compile them and make a formal issue report on the matter to get this game back to Playable Status.

Incomplete reports without the above details added into them will only make issue resolution a more difficult proposition.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 08:20 PM
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/5800
04-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Has anyone tried to play multiplayer on Final Mix?
I cant seem to get mine working. Undecided
05-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Guys when i play the " last episode" i defeat Terra 2 times, but when come in this part , my ppsspp don't work, if i skip he don't work too , what i can do ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-15-2014, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 09:08 AM by Jokerz.)
(05-04-2014 04:06 AM)Kazegawa Wrote:  Guys when i play the " last episode" i defeat Terra 2 times, but when come in this part , my ppsspp don't work, if i skip he don't work too , what i can do ?

same as me,,

I just playing final episode right now,, after I defeat Terra-Xehanort theres a cutscene when Aqua jumping to the darkness to save Terra and then the PPSSPP crash,, even if skip the cutscene its still crash,,

anybody know why and how to solve this ??

----edit-----

using 0.9.8-222 x86 still crash
Iam playing critical mode,, fight Terra-Xehanort repeatedly is pain x_x
05-15-2014, 08:19 PM
Well, it seems like everyone playing this game has that, therefore all we can do is wait patiently until a new version is released and this problem is fixed.

It seems it is being examinated in order to be fix, so.. just wait and see !
05-19-2014, 12:45 AM
I have an audio issue with the game. I tried to make a thread about it, but being new(hi) I foolishly didn't fully understand the rules.

Anyway, cutscene dialog is at an unusually low volume compared to battle quotes and other sounds.

My sound card is an external Creative Sound Blaster Omni with SPDIF connection to a home theatre on Dolby Pro Logic II(both the sound card and the receiver) with Windows 7 OS.
05-19-2014, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 04:22 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
The only way to complete the game right now without it freezing on some FMVs is use the Windows 32-bit builds that work only by coincidence. On any other builds (Android x86, Android ARM, Windows x64) it will simply crash.
The issue so far:
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/5800
Seems like it will be an issue that will persist and it was an issue that we were not encountering so far because we were just lucky, but now that PPSSPP's code is more robust and accurate we start to encounter it.
05-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
Yeah,i played trough all Terra,Aqua and Ventus story without a problem or anything.

When i do the Final Episode,well i beat Terranort and things,when the cutscene when Aqua save Terra from the darkness ends,it crashes immediatly later.

See all screenshots that i posted:

If the problem is in my configs,please tell me,i really want to finish the game (ppsspp version 0.9.8)

05-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-12-2014, 04:02 AM
My game crashes just before Terra faces Zack. That's in addition to the unsatisfactory volume of cutscenes.
07-03-2014, 02:21 PM
(04-04-2014 02:49 AM)omegacaster Wrote:  
(03-24-2014 11:08 PM)TerraRoxas Wrote:  Okay, now it's working good, just had to tweak the game settings a bit.

I have been wondering for weeks now how to get the game working and It's no good Undecided could you please tell me what settings did you change? I tried doing what sean494 did and changed the rendering resolution to x2, x3,x4,x5,x6,x7 and also turned off anisotropic filtering, but It just won't work and I'm getting desperate Sad

Er... sorry about being so late, but I don't think what I did works anymore, the game went back to crashing at the exact same moment. The only thing I can really suggest is using an older version.
07-09-2014, 01:30 PM
hi, currently i'm playing this game, but i'd like to know if there is a way to play it with the jap voices on the undub version, i read there is a plug-in for a real psp but on ppsspp sometimes the audio changes from english to japanese.(everything else works fine btw)
Any advices please, ty
08-06-2014, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 06:41 PM by vsub_.)
(02-21-2014 02:38 PM)solarmystic Wrote:  @Devina and others with the savedata "corruption" bug.

Your savedata is not actually corrupt....

Umm,did anyone tried this.

1.Open the ppsspp.ini file(while ppsspp is not running)for the ppsspp version used to create the save for KHBBSFM(english patched),change the EncryptSave(this option encrypt the save while saving,it's not for loading encrypted saves)to false and save
2.Start that version of ppsspp and load KHBBSFM
3.Load you save and save again(either overwrite your save or save in another slot)
4.Copy the save to the latest ppsspp you have(memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA)
5.Start the latest ppsspp and the game.

I tried this(2 last episode,1 for each character and one system data)and it worked 0.9.1-452 to 0.9.9-49

Edit:Just tried my "Last Episode" save and cleared the game without problems(I was able to save after the credits too)

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-14-2014, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 11:49 PM by The Key.)
Bug TEXTURE GLITCHES BBS
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is giving me some pretty annoying glitches. (IM ASKIN FO' HELP)