Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What Car do you Own 0.o!!??
09-30-2014, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 05:54 AM by JimKevin.)
RE: What Car do you Own 0.o!!??
(09-30-2014 02:03 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  This thread has turned into a comedy thread, I don't know what you guys mean??? (As I sit on my baby tractor & pedal off into the sunset. Angel
Cool hey~~ you forgot your lollipop,LOL

________________________________________________________________________________​​__________________​_____
My favourite is play games with my JXDS7800b!
I like SuperMario!Coz,It's fun!
Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~

Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Sad RE: What Car do you Own 0.o!!??
(09-30-2014 05:52 AM)JimKevin Wrote:  
(09-30-2014 02:03 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  This thread has turned into a comedy thread, I don't know what you guys mean??? (As I sit on my baby tractor & pedal off into the sunset. Angel
No sadly it fell off the lolly-stick onto the mud, so I had to leave it. Sad

________________________________________________________________________________​​__________________​_____
10-06-2014, 07:35 AM

Hahaahhahahhahahhahahahahha lol , I'll die laughing!!
"& Pedal off into the sunset" on a baby tractor xDDDDDD

The Signature!
10-07-2014, 07:13 AM
(09-30-2014 11:09 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(09-30-2014 05:52 AM)JimKevin Wrote:  
No sadly it fell off the lolly-stick onto the mud, so I had to leave it. Sad
HaHaHaHa....I'm going to wet myself~Big Grin