Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What game got you back into gaming?
09-17-2014, 01:43 AM
What game got you back into gaming?
Hi, guys, like the title said, what is it and on what platform?
Mine is the legend of Zelda(GB) of course.

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: What game got you back into gaming?
I never got OUT of gaming.
But the best game ever made in my opinion is "Shadow of the Colossus" , I can play it forever!

The Signature!
09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
I never stopped playing since I get started (with Pitfall, I gess). There was a time that I played a little less than normal, because of the college; but past this time, I got back with Twilight Princess.

Nothing better than Zelda, of course.

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
09-18-2014, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 02:34 AM by lovelotus.)
(09-17-2014 07:09 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  I never got OUT of gaming.
But the best game ever made in my opinion is "Shadow of the Colossus" , I can play it forever!

OK, i made a mistake.
Anyway, i also like the game especially the storyline of it.Smile

(09-17-2014 11:25 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  I never stopped playing since I get started (with Pitfall, I gess). There was a time that I played a little less than normal, because of the college; but past this time, I got back with Twilight Princess.

Nothing better than Zelda, of course.

Definitely!Tongue

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?
09-19-2014, 09:12 AM
So what game actually brought you back into gaming? Smile

The Signature!
09-22-2014, 09:23 AM
I enjoy FF6 very much on my jxd s7800b. I think i'll never get out of gaming.
09-23-2014, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 05:46 AM by JimKevin.)
my favourite might a little bit naive,the classical super mario

________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________
My game console is JXDS7800b with a quad core processor, 8GB RAM, 1200 x 800 touchscreen display, built in game controller and HDMI output.

My favourite is play games with my JXDS7800b!
I like SuperMario!Coz,It's fun!
Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~
09-23-2014, 11:33 AM
(09-23-2014 05:41 AM)JimKevin Wrote:  my favourite might a little bit naive,the classical super mario

Why naive!? This game is remarkable in every sense!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

09-24-2014, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 05:13 AM by JimKevin.)
(09-23-2014 11:33 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  
(09-23-2014 05:41 AM)JimKevin Wrote:  my favourite might a little bit naive,the classical super mario

Why naive!? This game is remarkable in every sense!

Coz some of my friends say it was.
But I still enjoy it.
Thank you,I appreciate your point~

________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________

Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~
09-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Your friends are new gamers that never had the opportunity to play the old ones! Mario is like the fundamental structure of gaming. Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius, that redefined how the games should be, working on Mario and Zelda Games, introducing the concepts of World Maps, Storyline and stuff like that!!

If we can play Battlefield nowadays, it because Shigeru made a real gaming revolution in the past.

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

09-25-2014, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 06:19 AM by JimKevin.)
(09-24-2014 12:45 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Your friends are new gamers that never had the opportunity to play the old ones! Mario is like the fundamental structure of gaming. Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius, that redefined how the games should be, working on Mario and Zelda Games, introducing the concepts of World Maps, Storyline and stuff like that!!

If we can play Battlefield nowadays, it because Shigeru made a real gaming revolution in the past.

That is really something!Cool
Can you recommend several games to me ?
Thank you much~Tongue

09-25-2014, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2014 11:14 AM by heiwasan.)
If you are a old school fan, i can recommend some games that are old but, in the ideas, was years ahead of its time!

My favorite old school game (and my second favorite game of all time) is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. This game has a huge world map, lots of Dungeons, lots of Items, lots of puzzles, and a really amazing storyline! It’s a masterpiece!

I will recommend either a great RPG: Chrono Trigger. That’s the best RPG ever created, introducing the concept of non random battles, amazing storyline, and multiple endings!

Other interesting old school game is Castelvania series. If I’m not wrong, the first Castelvania introduced the concept of savegames. Almost Castelvania games are pretty hard, with a real big map to explore, and lots of items!

Give it a try! If I were you, I would begin playing a Link to the Past right now!

Ps. By the way man, give it a look the first place of the Best Nintendo games of all time:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/24/t...ad=&page=9

I read it today at IGN!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

09-26-2014, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 06:29 AM by JimKevin.)
(09-25-2014 10:51 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  If you are a old school fan, i can recommend some games that are old but, in the ideas, was years ahead of its time!

My favorite old school game (and my second favorite game of all time) is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. This game has a huge world map, lots of Dungeons, lots of Items, lots of puzzles, and a really amazing storyline! It’s a masterpiece!

I will recommend either a great RPG: Chrono Trigger. That’s the best RPG ever created, introducing the concept of non random battles, amazing storyline, and multiple endings!

Other interesting old school game is Castelvania series. If I’m not wrong, the first Castelvania introduced the concept of savegames. Almost Castelvania games are pretty hard, with a real big map to explore, and lots of items!

Give it a try! If I were you, I would begin playing a Link to the Past right now!

Ps. By the way man, give it a look the first place of the Best Nintendo games of all time:

ht tp://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/24/the-top-125-nintendo-games-of-all-time?read=&page=9

I read it today at IGN!

Wow!!thank you for your recommendations,that's awesome!Big GrinBig Grin