Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unable to save
09-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Unable to save
Hi, I just bought a Samsung Tab S 10.5 (SM-T800) and have spent the last few hours trying to get this to work properly. Unfortunately, it just won't save. I have read that save states don't work, which isn't a big deal to me, but the in-game save function isn't working at all for me.
I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I have kitkat, but I have it rooted and I downloaded sdfix. I've also looked all over for what directory the game is supposed to be saving in and I still don't know where it is.
I also have save data from my PC (version 9.6+ client) that I would like to transfer if possible, but that's the least of my worries at the moment.

If anybody has a solution, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Unable to save
Would really appreciate some help, I've been trying to get this to work for days and it's driving me crazy. From doing research I think it might have something to do with the 4.4 update they did that made the root folder unwritable, but mine should be fine now. I used ES File Explorer and put all the folders on RW. I also disabled 3 samsung knox programs with NoBloatware, but my problem hasn't been resolved yet. I don't think it has anything to do with the game because I tried DBZ:TT out and that won't save either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply