Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everything was fine until I moved .iso's to SD Card
09-09-2014, 05:56 AM
Everything was fine until I moved .iso's to SD Card
I need help. I was running out of room in my main storage on my android tablet so I decided to get a 32gb microSD card. As soon as I installed the card, I used my PC with the tablet connected to move all my games over from android memory to the SD card.

From the 6 games, only 3 of them were recognized and the other 3 were replaced by images of white question marks in PPSSPP. When I clicked to open the white question mark images it says, Could not find file, Could not find executable disc, O:\psp_system\sysdir\boot.

I am confused because 3 of the games worked fine. I tried deleting the ones that didn't work and replaced them with a fresh copy from my pc and still, nothing worked.

What's even more stranged, I moved the 3 that didn't work back to the same directory in the android tablet's memory, and 1 of them works now and the other 2 don't.

Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Everything was fine until I moved .iso's to SD Card
This hasn't happened to anyone? I am still lost.
02-22-2015, 02:54 PM
(09-09-2014 10:03 PM)Lonexmusic Wrote:  This hasn't happened to anyone? I am still lost.
Same thing happend to me , i formated my 64GB card and still no , i guess ill have to play ppsspp games that i have on my phone already , sorry friend . i think they will fix it in new versions of PPSSPP , dont worry too much . Blush
02-22-2015, 05:56 PM
This probably means that somewhere during the copy, the files got messed up. Also, the O:\ thing, is that Symbian or something? Or are you playing it from your computer?

When it says that, it means that the file is corrupted. You'll have to re-rip it.

-[Unknown]