Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp problems
09-09-2014, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 05:26 AM by DanGer.)
ppsspp problems
when i play the game radiant mythology or hatsune miku 2nd diva the words are turned to blue but when i minimize or maximize it will turn back and when i click some controls it will turn to blue again

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: ppsspp problems
go to options and turn everything to x1 i dont think it could be it

but i had same problem when my gfx card was overheating and i needed to lower x# and that solved it for me

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
09-10-2014, 10:07 AM
its still the same but i think it could be the game that has problem because in my other games there's nothing wrong except for this two but thx for the help anyway
09-10-2014, 05:53 PM
so maybe F5 different rendering mode could help i remember that bullets of other ships looked strange in star soldier when i had bufferend rendering but idk if it helps u but its worth a try

+ try older version of ppsspp that can also be a solution

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
09-11-2014, 05:05 AM
weird problem lol .
09-11-2014, 05:21 AM
nope its still the same.... i will try older version though
09-27-2014, 07:56 AM
older versions X.X not a solution too but i think its the game and thats why i will never play this game anymore only Final Fantasy type-0 for me
09-30-2014, 01:16 PM
(09-09-2014 05:26 AM)DanGer Wrote:  when i play the game radiant mythology or hatsune miku 2nd diva the words are turned to blue but when i minimize or maximize it will turn back and when i click some controls it will turn to blue again

Graphic issues. PPSSPP settings? Tablet/Computer/phone specs?
11-06-2014, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 05:15 AM by DanGer.)
in the last few weeks i open the game and its back to normal no more blue things that blocks the texts but after a day when i open the game again the problem is back again.......yeah maybe i think my laptop is old now because it is 4yrs old and have some problems in it

ppsspp settings:
[renderingmode]
mode : buffered rendering
simulate block transfer: check
[performance]
rendering resolution|check|
vsync |check|
hardware transform|check|
software skinning |check|
vertex cache |check|
spline/bezier curves quality : medium

laptop specs:
Processor: intel core 2 duo cpu t5850 @ 2.16ghz 2.17ghz
RAM: 3gb ram
system type: 32bit operating system
Video adapter: ATI mobility radeon HD 3470
Video memory: 256mb
11-08-2014, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 11:09 AM by nawaz.)
when i play the game radiant mythology or hatsune miku 2nd diva the words are turned to blue but when i minimize or maximize it will turn back and when i click some controls it will turn to blue again

Are you worried about 70-687 exam questions and answers exam prep and University of Advancing Technology practice test? Check out our latest resources for Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and COMPTIA questions for practice with definite guarantee of EXIN
09-08-2017, 11:23 AM
sufyan will get help from this forum
09-08-2017, 11:27 AM
(09-09-2014 05:26 AM)DanGer Wrote:  when i play the game radiant mythology or hatsune miku 2nd diva the words are turned to blue but when i minimize or maximize it will turn back and when i click some controls it will turn to blue again

may be there is some problem in your graphics card...