Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone able to help me fix this error? (IOS)
09-07-2014, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 01:29 PM by klepp0906.)
Anyone able to help me fix this error? (IOS)
So here's the scoop. I noticed a new version went up on angelxwind (I assume the main) repository.

I went to update and was given an error. At this point I'm sure I lost my damn saves and save states which is disastrous enough after sinking 100 hours into trails in the sky only to be screwed out of the ending now.

With that said, I don't know the cause nor do I care anymore. I just want to get it reinstalled and working.

Here is the error I get whether I install the newest version or the working version. I've already tried a complete clean via icleaner and have used ifile to delete anything with the name ppsspp.

Subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127.

Sub-process user/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Which afterwards gives me some mumbo jumbo about a partial install with the ability to ignore or remove (unsafe) of which I've tried both and always end up with the same result in cydia.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but that goes without saying if anyone has anything to offer, Ill be nearby watching and waiting and willing to try it. I do have terminal installed if it's required to rectify.

You have my gratitude for reading and certainly for trying to help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Anyone able to help me fix this error? (IOS)
Nothin eh? Not even from the devs or mods? Sigh.

Well fwiw I dumped my entire phone and wish I hadn't because it still won't work. I think the versions on her repo are screwed. I have no problem with any other packages from anywhere else. Hers won't work even after I reformatted my phone and jailbroke via a different means.

Anyone using the most recent version off her repo without problems?

Anyone know where else I can get the newest version for iOS?
09-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Unfortunately the iOS port has just never been super well maintained. It needs someone with a recent device, a Mac with Xcode, and the interested and time to give it the love it deserves.

You've tried the 3 different versions here, right?

http://build.ppsspp.org/?page/downloads

-[Unknown]
09-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2