• 2 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Automated Builds for iOS, Android, OS X, and Linux
09-03-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: PPSSPP Automated Builds for iOS, Android, OS X, and Linux
(09-03-2014 06:10 PM)Leo Oreo Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:33 PM)Alcatraz0890 Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:30 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:23 PM)Alcatraz0890 Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:58 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  is perfect for me,no sound issue.ip5S iOS 7.1.2

if you have frameskip or cpu speed hack or timer hack enabled next time set off.
also try to change sound latency setting.
Look dude, I already said I have fiddled with every single setting. No matter what it does eventually occur. Also there is a significant difference between the iPad Mini 1st gen and your iPhone 5S. It most likely a glitch due to the frame rate drops that occur at specific areas. The frame rate on this game only drops for me when its loading areas of the city and such. and a little bit during the battle areas. The audio stutters the same way when the frame rate drops in these areas. After encountering several area loads the audio gets stuck in the low frame rate state.

Ok.
For best perfomance dissable slow effects + simulate Block transfer,those setting aré very cpu demanding,enable only if is nesesary.

Dude what about me saying that I have messed with every single setting do you not understand? I have tried everything to be sure I could not fix it myself before stating my problem here.

You're coming across as kinda rude

But seeing as though im a nice guy, i'll help you out Smile

Start the game you want to play, get into the actual game (past all menu's or whatever), then pause it and bring up the PPSSPP Settings menu. In the 'Audio' section, set Audio Latency to Low and enable the Speed Hack, once you've done this put your device into the over for 17 minutes at Gas Mark 4, take it out and you shouldnt have a sound problem anymore Big Grin

Remember - it HAS to be 17 minutes (not a minute more or less)

Please report back with your results so it can help anyone else having this problem

:facepalm: And you wonder why I come across sorta rude huh. I said initially that I have messed with every single setting. And I shall clarify that I have done so before and in game. I don't post problems if I couldn't solve it myself. Nothing fixes it. I sound rude cause I hate repeating myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP Automated Builds for iOS, Android, OS X, and Linux - Alcatraz0890 - 09-03-2014 07:11 PM