Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toukiden Kiwami
08-29-2014, 10:41 PM
Toukiden Kiwami
I would guess by my own experience that nobody made a thread for this yet only because everyone interested is playing it:].
Title: Toukiden Kiwami
Genre: Action rpg / slaying game
Region: JP
Format: ISO
Version: v0.9.9.1.132
Compatibility: Playable
Notes:
Works exactly as the original, so need to turn off Vertex Cache for graphics to not glitch out ocassionally, other than that everything works fine. It's same engine with just few modifications, so should be fully playable. Had 0 problems importing my toukiden save and playing several missions with new content and abusing new stuff.

For anyone undecided to buy - they basically improved everything from the original and added tons of new stuff, bothersome ui elements got simplified, we can also give strategy orders to npc's, link with them for powerfull eyecandy attacks etc. - must have game:].

Screenshots:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2014, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 03:46 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Toukiden Kiwami
(08-30-2014 12:55 AM)gachjuth Wrote:  Do U have a link for this game? I don't think find the same game on [Censored] :o

Piracy is not allowed on this forum, please, read the rules before posting next time.

My specs:
Phenom X3 8450 ~2.3GHz
PowerColor HD6850 1GB
4 gigs of DDR2-800 RAM
~400GB HDD
Windows 8.0 x64
08-30-2014, 02:43 AM
@nightquaker: sorry my bad -_- , in my country i cant find psp game anymore T.T
09-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Does this version include the DLC released for Toukiden?
09-08-2014, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 04:14 AM by nameless.)
can anybody post settings for ppsspp 0.9.9.1 run toukiden kiwami with full speed?
because mine toukiden kiwami must open frameskipping for running full speed, anybody here doesn't open frameskipping run with full speed?
mine is PC version ppsspp
09-20-2014, 12:09 AM
Hey luna you tried play it online(adhoc)?If you want to try something just pm me.I use the ver.1.02
09-20-2014, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 06:10 PM by LunaMoo.)
Sorry, I'm not into online multi. However if you're interested to know if multiplayer works, then I can already tell that it works perfectly.

It's just like with original toukiden, just have to make sure that everyone have game updated to latest version and also that nobody uses psp-1000 since it's not supported. Also game does allow for quite big desync, in fact if you use turbo, other players will see you running very fast instead of disconnecting, even huge difference in actual time will at worst cause other players to wait for the slowest one when something is on timer like mission end at least that's my lan experience, online you have to deal with packet loss and stuff like that which no adhoc game was seriously designed for.

Player AI works fine as well with the new system ~ most people probably find it useless anyway since their power doesn't scale like normal npc's, but this works both ways, so we can exploit this system to help low level chars by giving them end game geared shadow as npc.

Edit: Damn great news, another update coming in in few days:3 with even more new content, not to mention constantly rising list of dlc's which are all free for limited time;]. There's lots of rebalance and minor fixes as well, also multiplayer version goes up with this;3.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
09-26-2014, 08:12 PM
(09-20-2014 04:24 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Sorry, I'm not into online multi. However if you're interested to know if multiplayer works, then I can already tell that it works perfectly.

It's just like with original toukiden, just have to make sure that everyone have game updated to latest version and also that nobody uses psp-1000 since it's not supported. Also game does allow for quite big desync, in fact if you use turbo, other players will see you running very fast instead of disconnecting, even huge difference in actual time will at worst cause other players to wait for the slowest one when something is on timer like mission end at least that's my lan experience, online you have to deal with packet loss and stuff like that which no adhoc game was seriously designed for.

Player AI works fine as well with the new system ~ most people probably find it useless anyway since their power doesn't scale like normal npc's, but this works both ways, so we can exploit this system to help low level chars by giving them end game geared shadow as npc.

Edit: Damn great news, another update coming in in few days:3 with even more new content, not to mention constantly rising list of dlc's which are all free for limited time;]. There's lots of rebalance and minor fixes as well, also multiplayer version goes up with this;3.

Thx for the news!Looking foward to that!
09-29-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm also playing this game on my tablet with v0.9.9.1.
But I have to turn on framskipping 1 to keep it runs smoothly all the time. (Tegra K1 device)
01-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Anyone has a guide for this game? At least for weapon crafting only :'( struggling to craft naginata/rifle weapons around CH.5 :'(

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
01-14-2015, 04:35 PM
@cybercjt if you have problem getting mats, it's probably because some rare mats can only be obtained after destroying all body parts or in certain forms. For example that big belly demon gives different mats when killed while he's changed into big mouth. There are also some mats from rare invisible monsters that show in some missions.
If you have some good elemental armors/weapons already, make sure to exploit bosses elements since it's usually much easier to fight than using raw physical dmg. It should shorten the time for farming new/rare stuff.

Dunno any guides, but with this and this wiki's you can check what mats are needed for certain weapon, then check what demons carry those mats and which mission they can be found.

01-14-2015, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2015 05:03 PM by cybercjt.)
(01-14-2015 04:35 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  @cybercjt if you have problem getting mats, it's probably because some rare mats can only be obtained after destroying all body parts or in certain forms. For example that big belly demon gives different mats when killed while he's changed into big mouth. There are also some mats from rare invisible monsters that show in some missions.
If you have some good elemental armors/weapons already, make sure to exploit bosses elements since it's usually much easier to fight than using raw physical dmg. It should shorten the time for farming new/rare stuff.

Dunno any guides, but with this and this wiki's you can check what mats are needed for certain weapon, then check what demons carry those mats and which mission they can be found.

Thanks for the tip and the guide sites Smile been struggling recently don't know what materials to get Cool was just about to craft the Cimmerian weapons Undecided grinded many times and the other weapons are craftable now but the naginata/rifle/blunt seems to be missing the same material Undecided . Its okay now tho Smile just checked the website and found out that I need to get the material from "Nightblade Oni Boss" Big Grin Thanks again bro Smile

Here's another rep Cool

Specs:
05-27-2015, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 04:43 PM by soluuloi.)
I am current using 1.0 version with standard setting, are there anyway to improve the game graphics? My game looks nothing like OP's screenshots.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-27-2015, 08:15 PM
(05-27-2015 04:38 PM)soluuloi Wrote:  I am current using 1.0 version with standard setting, are there anyway to improve the game graphics? My game looks nothing like OP's screenshots.

Maybe LunaMoo use custom shaders that why he screenshot look soo awesome XD
You can find that here or LunaMoo sig :3

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
05-28-2015, 10:38 AM
(05-27-2015 08:15 PM)Ritori Wrote:  
(05-27-2015 04:38 PM)soluuloi Wrote:  I am current using 1.0 version with standard setting, are there anyway to improve the game graphics? My game looks nothing like OP's screenshots.

Maybe LunaMoo use custom shaders that why he screenshot look soo awesome XD
You can find that here or LunaMoo sig :3

Definitely did Cool

Specs: