Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OnePlus One
08-27-2014, 11:52 AM
OnePlus One
So i won an invite for the 64gb variant. But now i'm scared that Reicast won't work on it, because it doesn't come with expandable storage + it has CyanogenMod and not Android stock.

Does reicast depend on SD Card slot for it to function? or can everything be installed on the internal memory?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: OnePlus One
Reicast like any other software in the play store is installed on the internal memory first. It works fine from there.
08-28-2014, 01:52 AM
You don't need extra storage and it sounds like they did you a favor installing cyanogenmod on it for you. It'll work fine. How did you win one?
08-29-2014, 12:46 AM
A user on another forum had 2 invites, so he basically gave one away randomly using some random search function, I was picked as I entered for my chance to hopefully be a winner. Which I won Smile

Still need to test out emulators, will see to it this weekend and give feedback.
09-01-2014, 02:17 PM
So anyways... PPSSPP runs okay on this device. But performance in some games like Tekken 5: DR are not a smooth as they are on the iPhone 5s. This is without tinkering with any settings. Maybe I need to adjust some settings... But not sure what the best options are for this android device. It has the same CPU as note 3.