Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Modding Games
08-28-2014, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 01:18 AM by ZaKKo.)
Modding Games
Hello!

So I've been Googling and looking around on the forums but I can't find any mentions about modding or plugins.

I just want to mod a game so it's in English, specifically Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd Extend.

They say to:
1. Download *patch here*
2. Extract it with winrar and copy the “divapatch” folder inside the “seplugins” folder. (don’t have a seplugins folder? check the plugins section)
3. Add the following line to GAME.TXT in same folder:
for psp 1000/2000/3000:
ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
for PSP Go:
ef0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
4. Press Select to bring up the recovery menu and restart the VSH, then start the game.

Unfortunately the same does not apply to the emulator. :c

So basically & TL;DR:
How do you apply a patch for a game on PPSSPP?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2014, 02:16 AM
Information RE: Modding Games
(08-28-2014 01:15 AM)ZaKKo Wrote:  Hello!

So I've been Googling and looking around on the forums but I can't find any mentions about modding or plugins.

I just want to mod a game so it's in English, specifically Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd Extend.

They say to:
1. Download *patch here*
2. Extract it with winrar and copy the “divapatch” folder inside the “seplugins” folder. (don’t have a seplugins folder? check the plugins section)
3. Add the following line to GAME.TXT in same folder:
for psp 1000/2000/3000:
ms0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
for PSP Go:
ef0:/seplugins/divapatch/divapatch.prx 1
4. Press Select to bring up the recovery menu and restart the VSH, then start the game.

Unfortunately the same does not apply to the emulator. :c

So basically & TL;DR:
How do you apply a patch for a game on PPSSPP?
Hi there,

I have some bad & some good news.

First the bad news: PPSSPP is unable to use Plug-ins as yet, and it may never be able to, BUT the good news is, what you described above can be done on a real PSP as long as it is using custom firmware of some kind, patch a clean rip of your UMD game, using the method you mentioned, and then transfer the game over to this emulator, should work fine then. Cool
08-28-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: Modding Games
Actually there is an ISO modding patch for PD Extend Smile check here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...6#pid91336

Credits to the makers of patch and to LunaMoo Wink

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
03-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Im having a hard time modding my game on the emulator I have the patch and the mod I really want but I cant add it as it doesnt make sense could someone help me out please
03-30-2020, 08:57 AM
I also want to edit my own game with the mod version. I want faster movement speed and all the graphics in the game. Does anyone know how to tell me. Thanks very much