Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
PPSSPP Adhoc Opensource VPN Hamachi/Tunngle/Evolve Alternative (Wippien).
09-23-2014, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 01:58 PM by Shaolin Oseido.)
RE: PPSSPP Adhoc Client/Server Opensource VPN Hamachi Alternative (Wippien).
LAST NEWS: We are testing an hamachi alternative: Wippien VPN (Unlimited Player on Room). We have STOP to test -SoftEther- Download and install -Wippien- from this link ht*p://www.wippien.com/download.php - Video Howto Here - ht*ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRk62qHAQqQ -Double click on downloaded file and run setup. Accept to install every it ask. Now open Wippien as Administrator. Setting tab to -I have Existing Jabber Account-. Put on -JID- you Gmail and set The password of your account image. On -Source- Leave default -WippienIM3. On Server leave -talk.google.com-. On -Port- setting -5222-. NOT setting - Use ssl wrapper on port 443 - . When you are ready and Wippien is running and connected, forward your email to other player and add people on VPN. The mail used on This Site is - [email protected] . Add it on Wippies! For info and help: ht*p://300.dyndns.info/adhoc

(09-03-2014 09:52 AM)XenoMonado Wrote:  can i play gundam vs gundam next with my friend using this ?
Ies, you can

(09-15-2014 11:52 AM)mccainmx Wrote:  how to used this on android?ive already check there is no softether vpn apps for android?

edit: and ahm can you make a clear instruction on how to enable this on android?tia.

-
Testing on "SoftEther" is END. There are a lot of issue about config. And we have stop to use it. Now we are using "Wippien" VPN. By now only "SoftEther" permit to accept connection from Android/Ios. We are searching a free solution for that issue. Big problem is that ppsspp android version not work on adhoc server. Periodically i update client for android and test to see other devices connected on adhoc server on my lan. Client enter on the lobby but anyone appear (there are 2 client connected". Same issue on Linux version of PPSSPP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP Adhoc Client/Server Opensource VPN Hamachi Alternative (Wippien). - Shaolin Oseido - 09-23-2014 07:20 AM