Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Touch control suggestion
08-26-2014, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 09:16 AM by Shady Guy Jose.)
Touch control suggestion
I've been playing Mega Man Maverick Hunter X on my phone, and I'm using the default on-screen controls. However, I find myself needing to press X and Square at the same time quite often, and that currently requires two fingers. Would it be feasible to implement a feature similar to D-pad diagonals, so that it could be done with just one?

Edit: I noticed that the feature already exists, but the area it recognizes is way too small. Could you add a customization option so that it could detect a wider area (such as the space below square and to the left of X, instead of just the small space between the two), or even better, touch point size recognition?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Touch control suggestion
Hello,

You can customize your Action Pad to have bigger buttons, which makes the space in between them disappear and you can therefore hit two buttons at the same time.

Just go into your control layout -> resize -> then drag the action keys towards left (smaller) or right (bigger) to make that respective change. Up and down just separates the buttons further.
09-07-2014, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 12:26 PM by xiushu.)
You can download my custom build . There are three custom combination key. In every key,you can choose 1 to 10 from R,L,up,down,left,right,cross,square,triangle and circle if you want.
You can give me a private message to ask for the download link.

09-07-2014, 12:51 PM
(09-07-2014 12:17 PM)xiushu Wrote:  You can download my custom build . There are three custom combination key. In every key,you can choose 1 to 10 from R,L,up,down,left,right,cross,square,triangle and circle if you want.
You can give me a private message to ask for the download link.

Neat, you have the source code available somewhere? Friendly reminder that this is GPL software and you have a legal obligation to disclose the source-code upon request
09-09-2014, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 09:44 AM by Bigpet.)
Thanks for the pull request. I just wanted to see the source but this is even better.

edit: btw. just to clarify for future instances. If you modify and compile for personal use you have no obligation. But if you distribute the binary to other people you must also give access to the source-code. It does not matter in which way you give access to the source, you can just upload a tarball of the full source, send a diff of your patch as an email or whichever way you want. But honestly, thanks a lot for uploading it to github.
09-10-2014, 09:27 AM
(09-09-2014 08:53 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  Thanks for the pull request. I just wanted to see the source but this is even better.

edit: btw. just to clarify for future instances. If you modify and compile for personal use you have no obligation. But if you distribute the binary to other people you must also give access to the source-code. It does not matter in which way you give access to the source, you can just upload a tarball of the full source, send a diff of your patch as an email or whichever way you want. But honestly, thanks a lot for uploading it to github.
Well, it is my first time to use the github . During this time ,I made a lot of mistakes.In fact,I do not how to use the github. But finally ,with the help of sum2012 , I upload the part of the source.
12-02-2014, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 04:45 AM by ShadowForgedFox13.)
Hello,
I am having an issue with the touch controls also although it isn't the same as posted here, wondering if there is a specific forum for touch screen/control problems or if I may just post that issue here?

Edit: This is my first time posting. Not sure how things work but would like to respect the sites rules ^.^