Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I got my JXD S7800B, it is amazing!!!
08-25-2014, 01:03 AM
I got my JXD S7800B, it is amazing!!!
Hey,guys! I have got my JXD S7800b yesterday! And it's amazing!
I have not seen a product is so good,ever ever not seen before!
Although some minor shortcomings it has, but it's much more advantages than disadvantages, so it may contain.
So,guys, if you have some question about it ,I think give you some idea!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
SO HAPPY!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: I got my JXD S7800B, it is amazing!!!
(08-25-2014 01:03 AM)Basketball boy Wrote:  Hey,guys! I have got my JXD S7800b yesterday! And it's amazing!

Oh,really? Come on ,man. Tell me the benefits of it.
I also want to ask you how to download emulater such as NDS,GBA, and others? Also did it need us to set control by ourselves?
08-25-2014, 01:30 AM
I also want to ask you how to download emulater such as NDS,GBA, and others? Also did it need us to set control by ourselves?
[/quote]

I can not tell you the benefits of it ,Beacuse there is too much ,I can not tell you .BUT I think you can go the JXD offcial WEB: http://www.jxdofficial.com/
It is clearly.
If you want to download some programs,you can go to the happy chick center which will come with the JXD S7800B, there is a good place to download. You can set by yourself or not, just you like.Big Grin
08-25-2014, 01:41 AM
(08-25-2014 01:15 AM)good boy Wrote:  
(08-25-2014 01:03 AM)Basketball boy Wrote:  Hey,guys! I have got my JXD S7800b yesterday! And it's amazing!

Well. I think i can say something about it 'cause i also have one.
1. The advantages and disadvantages i will pass because time will tell you the truth and i don't want to be deemed as a advertiser.
2. You can play many emulator games on JXD s7800b, such as GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, N64, PSP, PS1,FC, NEO-GEO, MEGA, DC etc. It's wonderful. And another good news for you is that you can download all these games freely on Happy Chick(http://www.xiaoji001.com/download/xiaoji_jxd.apk
in).Angel

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?
08-25-2014, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 02:02 AM by good boy.)
[/quote]
I can not tell you the benefits of it ,Beacuse there is too much ,I can not tell you .BUT I think you can go the JXD offcial WEB:
It is clearly.
If you want to download some programs,you can go to the happy chick center which will come with the JXD S7800B, there is a good place to download. You can set by yourself or not, just you like.Big Grin
[/quote]
THX!! I sitll have a question. If the audio broken ,how to deal with it? I means,it can not play on the TV. Beacue I have a Game console has this problem.

[/quote]
1. The advantages and disadvantages i will pass because time will tell you the truth and i don't want to be deemed as a advertiser.
2. You can play many emulator games on JXD s7800b, such as GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, N64, PSP, PS1,FC, NEO-GEO, MEGA, DC etc. It's wonderful. And another good news for you is that you can download all these games freely on Happy Chick
in).Angel
[/quote]
oh!THX!
Can you tell what do you feel like this program? use good?
08-25-2014, 02:18 AM

2. You can play many emulator games on JXD s7800b, such as GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, N64, PSP, PS1,FC, NEO-GEO, MEGA, DC etc. It's wonderful. And another good news for you is that you can download all these games freely on Happy Chick(http://www.xiaoji001.com/download/xiaoji_jxd.apk
in).Angel
[/quote]
Yeah!Now I have not bad opinion of that. I love it.
08-25-2014, 06:24 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
oh!THX!
Can you tell what do you feel like this program? use good?
[/quote]

I think it is good to use when i use it. Maybe i was first time to use it, however, i must to say it the JXD S7800B is the best .Just in my have used.
08-25-2014, 07:39 AM
who can tell me about the JXD S7800B
I want to buy a game console like JXD S7800B.but i don't know it very well.
Does anyone can tell about it?
if the owner can tell me something about you use it,i will thx U very much.Big Grin
08-25-2014, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 08:01 AM by vnctdj.)
RE: who can tell me about the JXD S7800B
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-27-2014, 09:14 PM
i miss my Xperia play Sad

i m French sry for my English ^_^

Not everyone is an english native speaker.It's fine.
08-27-2014, 11:57 PM
(08-27-2014 09:14 PM)slamandar Wrote:  i miss my Xperia play Sad
:-/oh, i'm sorry. but why don't you buy a new one?
08-28-2014, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 01:34 AM by springning.)
Oh, nice. I also have one, so far, it works very well. I'm playing GTA and DC with JXD S7800B.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2014, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 06:21 AM by astroprogs.)
(08-27-2014 09:14 PM)slamandar Wrote:  i miss my Xperia play Sad

It begs for the question though, why didn't Sony make a Play successor? Are they afraid of undermining the Vita or is it that Play sales didn't meet their expectations?

Sony would be a fierce competitor to Nvidia.
08-28-2014, 10:50 AM
I miss my Xperia Play too!! Of course my new phone emulates everything faster, but I miss the buttons. And yes, I know I can use a DualShock, but it’s not practical to go to everyplace with a game controller.

I think Sony won’t make a new Xperia Play because I guess they didn’t have the expected profit. And they worked to integrate the DualShock 3 in Xperia Devices.

I saw in JXD website that they have a gamephone too, but I don’t know if I should buy it, once my Xperia ZL has better hardware specs!! What you think guys!?

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
08-28-2014, 12:53 PM
(08-28-2014 10:50 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  I miss my Xperia Play too!! Of course my new phone emulates everything faster, but I miss the buttons. And yes, I know I can use a DualShock, but it’s not practical to go to everyplace with a game controller.

I think Sony won’t make a new Xperia Play because I guess they didn’t have the expected profit. And they worked to integrate the DualShock 3 in Xperia Devices.

I saw in JXD website that they have a gamephone too, but I don’t know if I should buy it, once my Xperia ZL has better hardware specs!! What you think guys!?

i think there no alternative for the xperia play
We have got a great phone, but these are ugly fat tablets!!! (sorry);but it would look extremely stupid trying to have a public conversation holding these things.
I wouldnt really buy one, they're not a good alternative for the xperia PLAY
What makes Xperia Play cool and unique is that it looks like a slick, profesional phone you can use in the adult world without no one guessing it's also a great handheld console.
I really wanted xperia play 2 with new high specs, but i think Sony doesn't want to develop a Xperia Play 2 because it would affect on the poor sales of the Playstation Vita. The smartphones have taken a big part of the handheld market on these past years, if they make a gamer smartphone, it would affect more to the Vita

Some company should make something similar to the XP. I can't understand why there's nothing similar with so many Android devices released around the world and even an increasing number of Android gaming devices.

i m French sry for my English ^_^

Not everyone is an english native speaker.It's fine.