Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In-game Chat Recommendations
08-22-2014, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014 01:05 AM by barbanium.)
In-game Chat Recommendations
Foreword: I'm not really sure where this thread should belong to, whether here, in off-topic, or in adhoc multiplayer. Mods, please do relocate when necessary. Cool

Hello! Angel

I have a feeling that this request is far-off from being granted.

So for now, I'm asking you guys what you think is the best chat program to be used with a full-screen PPSSPP.

I'm talking about a resizable chat box which you can put on top of PPSSPP so you can use controllers to play WHILE AT THE SAME TIME use keyboards to chat. It should be as space-efficient as possible, much like a popped-out Twitch chat, and if possible, can be "always on top"-able and transparent-able.

And no, don't even suggest voice-chat like Skype. Not every PC owner can voice-chat but I'm pretty sure all of us has a keyboard. Furthermore, Skype is too bulky to put on top of PPSSPP. Might as well play with the monitor off. Tongue

So guys, what do you think? Big Grin

EDIT: This only applies to multiplayer. 'Cause you know, there's no point in chatting with yourself. Unless you have DID, I suppose. Wink

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: In-game Chat Recommendations
(08-22-2014 12:46 AM)barbanium Wrote:  Foreword: I'm not really sure where this thread should belong to, whether here, in off-topic, or in adhoc multiplayer. Mods, please do relocate when necessary. Cool

Hello! Angel

I have a feeling that this request is far-off from being granted.

So for now, I'm asking you guys what you think is the best chat program to be used with a full-screen PPSSPP.

I'm talking about a resizable chat box which you can put on top of PPSSPP so you can use controllers to play WHILE AT THE SAME TIME use keyboards to chat. It should be as space-efficient as possible, much like a popped-out Twitch chat, and if possible, can be "always on top"-able and transparent-able.

And no, don't even suggest voice-chat like Skype. Not every PC owner can voice-chat but I'm pretty sure all of us has a keyboard. Furthermore, Skype is too bulky to put on top of PPSSPP. Might as well play with the monitor off. Tongue

So guys, what do you think? Big Grin

EDIT: This only applies to multiplayer. 'Cause you know, there's no point in chatting with yourself. Unless you have DID, I suppose. Wink
Evolve can be one not transparent one but yeah can be resized and dont need to have Other thing more than evolve to play Multiplayer so can resize the chat and have in top from ppsspp Just desactive pause when not focused and you use chat on top where you want with the size you want and can chat meanwhile you play with controller i hope this help you
PD I do that xDD

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply