Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ninja Gaiden Sigma For Steam/PC
08-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Ninja Gaiden Sigma For Steam/PC

Tecmo KOEI Asks PC Gamers To Show Interest!!

FB = http://www.facebook.com/koeigames/posts/...eam_ref=10

Twitter = twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/454200343044587520

Source = http://www.dsogaming.com/news/tecmo-koei...-interest/

Petition here = http://www.change.org/petitions/team-nin...on_created

Ask here too = steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/10/882959903357366017/

Ninja Gaiden Sigma for Steam Koei Tecmo o/

Man, This is the best HackandSlash game that I played and I dying for play it on FullHD on steam/PC, come on Tecmo Koei, Team Ninja, PC is very strong nowadays, even Naruto, a game based on anime is selling very well!!

I'm 100% sure that Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Ninja Gaiden Sigma II will sell much more on Steam than the VITA port sold!!

Please people show your support and share this! Make this happens!!

Thanks.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz (3.9 GHz with turbo boost) 4.23GHz with OC
RAM 8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GTX 770 Gigabyte
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Currently using Driver 337.88 WHQL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2014, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014 05:05 PM by Bad Company.)
RE: Ninja Gaiden Sigma For Steam/PC
What you think? It's not that hard, isn't it. millions of pc players will love that and steam would be the best platform.

I'm sure they got some experience with the port of DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 to steam, they can port Ninja Gaiden Sigma to Steam now...

The chances of get this game ported to Steam are not low, since they done one 30 FPS ver. of Ninja Gaiden Sigma I & II for VITA, or, they could even release one Remaster HD Trilogy for all (PC, PS4 and XOne). PS: Don't forget they asked PC Gamers To Show Interest.

Could it be the VITA ver. was a beta tester to see how Ninja Gaiden Sigma I & II would work at 30 FPS, also, to make some money with it, since it wasn't easy make this game runs 30 FPS, and later release a steam version optimized to both 30 and 60 FPS?

If, "yes" I can say "OMG it will be an amazing port." almost everyone will be able to play it.

Or, would it be better wait for an emulator of the 1st Xbox or RPCS3 starts to work those games?

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz (3.9 GHz with turbo boost) 4.23GHz with OC
RAM 8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GTX 770 Gigabyte
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Currently using Driver 337.88 WHQL
08-26-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Ninja Gaiden Sigma For Steam/PC
>play it on FullHD on steam/PC
Well, first of all it's entirely possible it will be in 720p max (remembering Dark Souls...), and low-res textures and 1080p dont...really...mix well... ?

>I'm sure they got some experience with the port of DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 to steam
What is the connection here ?