Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHP2ndG Save Convert
08-10-2014, 10:41 PM
MHP2ndG Save Convert
(beforehand, i used the search function but it didnt got me anything usefull)

So basically, i just found about this emu. which is wonderfull (gonna buy gold asp) .

Ofc the first game i wanted to play, was the one i played the most, MHP2ndG . The game itself runs but the thing is, i cant get my Save loading/working. "Play from beginning than hurr durr" thats no problem at all but the Save is "6 YEARS of my playtime in this game". It would be a shame to throw all this years away.

So is there anyway to convert/run my save correctly?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: MHP2ndG Save Convert
First of all, make sure you placed the save folder from your PSP to "SAVEDATA" folder of PPSSPP.

Second, if you are certain you played MH2G, the [JP] version, then the save folder's name should be "ULJM05500."

Third, if the game in PPSSPP can't load your save folder, maybe you got the wrong game. When the game is running, check the top of PPSSPP window and make sure the game code is "ULJM05500," NOT "ULUS10391," [US] version NOR "ULES01213," [EU] version.

Fourth, if there's no way for you to get the [JP] version and all you have is either the [US] or the [EU] version, simply convert your save folder.

How to convert your save?
MAKE A BACKUP of your save folder and RENAME it from "ULJM05500" to either "ULUS10391" for the [US] version or "ULES01213" for the [EU] version.

If you're still having troubles, let me know! Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-11-2014, 11:35 AM
(08-11-2014 12:31 AM)barbanium Wrote:  First of all, make sure you placed the save folder from your PSP to "SAVEDATA" folder of PPSSPP.

Seems i was too much of retard for this one ;a;
Now it works.
08-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Did that help you? Good to know. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!