Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to import saves to PPSSPP mac angelxwind unofficial
08-06-2014, 03:38 PM
How to import saves to PPSSPP mac angelxwind unofficial
Recently I am playing on my PC but since I need to be out of town for a while I will be using my Macbook. The problem is I do not know or I cannot find the folder on where I should put my save file. any help would be very much appreciated thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: How to import saves to PPSSPP mac angelxwind unofficial
For a mac version of ppsspp you better use the ppssppsdl mac version in the Builds, releases and ports forum.
08-06-2014, 04:42 PM
help on importing Saves on PPSSPP mac angelxwind
can anyone help me where i can find/place save files in the PPSSPP mac? I am having trouble importing my saves from my psp to my PPSSPP mac emulator. thank you very much
08-06-2014, 04:49 PM
thanks
08-06-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: help on importing Saves on PPSSPP mac angelxwind
I'm sorry. Maybe i have to explain myself better. I'm not talking about posting your problem here. i was talking about not using the angelxwind ppsspp version for mac because is not updated in some time. I think you can't use new savegames from ppsspp latest version in the angelxwind version. So your best bet, if your mac can handle it, is to use the mac os x ppssppsdl version o maybe the ppssppqt version in this forum. Five theads below this. It's also unoficial but works very well with my imac late 2012. There you can find how to import the ppsspp savegames into the ppssppsdl for mac.
08-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-08-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 02:13 PM by gwapogi5.)
(08-06-2014 04:58 PM)kylez Wrote:  I'm sorry. Maybe i have to explain myself better. I'm not talking about posting your problem here. i was talking about not using the angelxwind ppsspp version for mac because is not updated in some time. I think you can't use new savegames from ppsspp latest version in the angelxwind version. So your best bet, if your mac can handle it, is to use the mac os x ppssppsdl version o maybe the ppssppqt version in this forum. Five theads below this. It's also unoficial but works very well with my imac late 2012. There you can find how to import the ppsspp savegames into the ppssppsdl for mac.
sorry for being ignorant but,
Can you show me the link to the post? I'm kinda having a bad time finding it since i'm not really used to posting in forums and stuff. thank you very much
08-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Take a look here.

forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12283&highlight=osx
08-13-2014, 01:54 PM
awts there is no gamepad support. although my fps is stable. I don't think I can play it because I'm not used to playing with a keyboard. hopefully there will be an update soon or if there are other better builds Smile
08-13-2014, 04:06 PM
(08-13-2014 01:54 PM)gwapogi5 Wrote:  awts there is no gamepad support. although my fps is stable. I don't think I can play it because I'm not used to playing with a keyboard. hopefully there will be an update soon or if there are other better builds Smile

I'm playing the mac ppssppsdl version with a Logitech F310 and it works flawless.
08-24-2014, 07:34 AM
can I have the link pls? xD