Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.23 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
06-01-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 04:44 PM by Sawanaga.)
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
I've got a problem/
In Cecil'story after 1st gates fall into endless loading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Sad RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
(06-01-2014 04:36 PM)Sawanaga Wrote:  I've got a problem/
In Cecil's story after 1st gates fall into endless loading

There isn't a fix this issue. Cecil, Warrior of Light 2, and Onion Knight have this problem. It either falls into endless loading, or crashes the emulator. With WoL 2, it does this right before you fight Garland the second time. And with Onion Knight, after you get passed the first gateway. I personally have noticed it crashes when you enter the Bahamut Isles. I have the 000 Senerio unlocked and beat. I had to teleport that area, because it would crash. So, and Cecil's does go to the Bahamut Isles. As does WoL 2. Onion Kinght, I'm uncertain, but I do think that is where it goes too. It's actually a specific part in Bahumut Isles. It's before a big clearing full of either sand or snow.

And on Android's that have the Tegra 3 Processor. Gilgmesh crashes the game, as can if your foe does a specific attack, the camera angle is just right, and you dodge. I have had this happen a couple of times with Cloud Alt 1.
06-02-2014, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 04:05 PM by RayOfSpeed.)
Hey there, I've been having an issue trying to get DLC to work. Prologus works just fine, of course, but the Aerith DLC won't seem to work, even though I've dropped the folder it comes in into PSP\GAME and renamed the folder to match the serial of the ISO (ULUS10566 instead of ULES). Anyone care to tut me as to what I've been screwing up?
I'm suspicious it might be a region thing, since I'm using an NTSC copy of Duodecim, but I acquired the DLC from my PAL PSN account.
06-02-2014, 07:35 PM
(06-02-2014 04:04 PM)RayOfSpeed Wrote:  Hey there, I've been having an issue trying to get DLC to work. Prologus works just fine, of course, but the Aerith DLC won't seem to work, even though I've dropped the folder it comes in into PSP\GAME and renamed the folder to match the serial of the ISO (ULUS10566 instead of ULES). Anyone care to tut me as to what I've been screwing up?
I'm suspicious it might be a region thing, since I'm using an NTSC copy of Duodecim, but I acquired the DLC from my PAL PSN account.

As far as I know, you can only get free DLC, and custom DLC to work. Anything that is paid for doesn't work. If DLC is signed. It's paided for, with doesn't work on emulators. Shoulda said that up front. There are tutorials to get all DLC to work on PSP w/o purchase. But for emulators, only free and custom work.
If you're using PPSSPP, this tutorial should help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxzbVitn4zo

Remember to get the "seplugin" folder and put it inside the PSP folder. Put your DLC into the GAME folder, which is within the PSP folder.
I use the European copy (ULES01505) The DLC I got is from American. You can search Google for "psp game id list" and the first or second thing that pops up should take ya to a black and green page. That contains every game id to every psp game, and every region.

And a good way to know what your id to DD012, or DDFF. Simply save a replay. The save file will be in PSP/SAVE or SAVE_DATA/ULES01505Replay00, 01, etc.
I hope this helps.
06-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Ah, okay, that explains that. Thanks.
06-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Hi guys :3
Im new to ppsspp Smile i recently started using it since my psp broke... im able to play my games with it still which iam very glad of that Smile One question, does anyone know the best settings to use for playing dissidia 012 duodecim without any lagging in combat? and audio break up? any help would be greatly appreciated Smile im currently using windows Smile
06-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-07-2014, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 10:04 AM by highland.)
my game frozes in the first battle, when lightning push her sword everything stop and the emulator won't work

my game frozes in the first battle, when lightning push her sword everything stop and the emulator won't work
06-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Im positive this issue has been brought up by someone, but i did try looking thru the pages for some help on this issue but couldent find anything so i thought id post the issue myself anyway see if anyone can help me.

im just using ppsspp for the replay converter. as I own duodecim on the Vita, and really badly want to convert a ton of my old replays to put on you tube, but as the vita wont convert the video files, i decided to test out the emulator... and i gotta say im really quite impressed with the way the emulator runs dissidia.. its so smooth, and i had no idea the game could look so gorgeous on a PC Graphics chip. Anyway, whenever i try to import my replays from my vita, the game on the emu runs the file, but my character just plays by himself, and loses too -- none of my actions are used in the replay. plus when i convert a replay created within the emulator itself, the video comes out black screen all the way through, but you can hear all the music and sounds.. is there anyway to get the emulator to run the transferred replays properley or at least convert the local replays with a picture? ive been looking into the custom builds of ppsspp , but theres sooo many and i cant find witch version may have a possibility of helping. thx in advance
06-21-2014, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 12:15 PM by deathrayne.)
I Dont See My Problem Here. My Problem Was That In The Training Battles The Camera Was Zoomed All The Way Out And I Didnt Know What Was Going On. The Screen Just Showed The Whole Battlefield, A Blue Circle That I Assume Shows Where The Enemy Is At, And The Whole Hud. I Could Move The Camera, I Just Had No idea What Was Happening. Can Someone Please Tell Me If I Spent 5 Hours Downloading This For Nothing, Or Of It Can Be Fixed. In Fact, If There Is Supposed To Be A Moggle Visible In The Very Beginning, It Is Not There. Nothing Is There. More Info, If It Helps, Using Droid Razr. If You Know How To Fix This Problem, Please PM Me. Edit: I Figured Out That I Am Actually In First Person, With The Camera Glitched Inside Of, What I Assume To Be, Lightning. But The Enemy Is Invisible And The Camera Glitches Everywhere On The Final blow. Again, PM Me If You Know A Solution, Please And Thank You.
06-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Patched version was fine on my android (Nexus 7 2013) But one thing that was major is that textures for most of the characters don't load in battle but will load on the victory screen

Systems and Devices:

Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Nintendo Switch(Exploitable)

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
MSI GTX 1080 8GB
16GB DDR4-3200MHz
06-21-2014, 12:38 PM
The Models Might Not Be Loading. Got Past The Tutorial Fights And The First Cutscene And Im Still Invisible. I Turned Multithreading On And Off, That Didnt Work. I Dont Know What To do.
06-21-2014, 01:03 PM
(06-21-2014 12:38 PM)deathrayne Wrote:  The Models Might Not Be Loading. Got Past The Tutorial Fights And The First Cutscene And Im Still Invisible. I Turned Multithreading On And Off, That Didnt Work. I Dont Know What To do.

i have the same problem... then i use the new builds ppsspp, and work just fine, i played it on my android devices xperia M

++++++++++++
Ps: Sorry bout my english, isn't my native language
06-21-2014, 03:56 PM
New Builds? I Dont Know How To Do Any Of That, I Just Wanted To Play Games. I Guess I Might Learn A Thing Or Two From This, But I Want To Know How To Fix This. Im Using A Droid Razr.
06-21-2014, 06:02 PM
(06-21-2014 03:56 PM)deathrayne Wrote:  New Builds? I Dont Know How To Do Any Of That, I Just Wanted To Play Games. I Guess I Might Learn A Thing Or Two From This, But I Want To Know How To Fix This. Im Using A Droid Razr.

They are found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!