Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.23 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
05-16-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
I don't know just what got fixed in which rev, but oioitff's 5/13 media version (https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1ftGc2t9...d2UUNIQXc) supports transparency. Finally I can see how full my EX bar is!

I only use PPSSPP on Windows.
Intel Core i3 1.9GHz | 4GB RAM | Integrated Intel HD 4400 | Windows 8.1 x64
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2013, 12:45 AM
(05-16-2013 12:16 AM)Sarisa81 Wrote:  I don't know just what got fixed in which rev, but oioitff's 5/13 media version (https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1ftGc2t9...d2UUNIQXc) supports transparency. Finally I can see how full my EX bar is!

It has been fixed on the official builds since a while now, that's why it's working there.
Don't remember which was the exact build it got fixed on, but yeah it's been a while.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
05-16-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2013 01:27 AM by [Unknown].)
By the way, for this game, is autosave now working correctly? You may have to start with clean savedata to be sure. Hopefully it should just work with default options and no special tricks (I haven't tested it specifically but did find other games with the same issue, basically.)

-[Unknown]
05-16-2013, 01:31 AM
(05-16-2013 01:27 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  By the way, for this game, is autosave now working correctly? You may have to start with clean savedata to be sure. Hopefully it should just work with default options and no special tricks (I haven't tested it specifically but did find other games with the same issue, basically.)

-[Unknown]

It has always worked fine for me, although others have experienced problems but I think it was when importing the data from a PSP or JPCSP, I think? Not so sure...

But yeah, autosaving has always worked fine here.

-1GB ram, boo..
05-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Never had any saving issues here. I didn't even know some people were having trouble till now.
05-17-2013, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 03:03 AM by blahman179.)
Yeah, I'm having problems with it freezing before a battle, like, less than a second in.

I used an older build, 0.7.6-227, it worked fine, but I couldn't use more than one joy direction at a time, so it's not really enjoyable.
I've the latest build and a few before that, and they still freeze.

Any help?
05-17-2013, 03:03 AM
Yeah the game hiccups sometimes before the battle starts, but that barely happens, like 1/3 of the time... About the directions, I've said several times, it's better if you set the in-game options to control the character with the d-pad, since that way you can move diagonally without problem as the analog stick doesn't accept diagonal moves on dissidia for some reason, it has already been reported on Github.

-1GB ram, boo..
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Saves from PPSSPP wasnt compatible with JPCSP

Testing only Windows emu builds
05-17-2013, 01:56 PM
(05-17-2013 01:30 PM)CyberMan Wrote:  Saves from PPSSPP wasnt compatible with JPCSP

Turn off encrypt save...but backup before that...my save wasn't compatible with PPSSPP anymore after doing like that...
05-17-2013, 02:29 PM
men, make some screens please!

Testing only Windows emu builds
05-17-2013, 04:35 PM
(05-07-2013 07:22 AM)Jozma7 Wrote:  1.Dissidia "broken textures":
-By this I meant to say that, if you're already spotted, the colored trails that are left simultaneously after any character attacks with their respective weapon (sword, shield, dagger, sphere, staff...) are "broken" like stick. The problem is that this trails needs to be circled and curved, but they are simply ugly and "broken", see the attachment pictures and the differences selected within the red ellipse:
PPSSPP:

PSP:

2.Dissidia EX Revenge bad processing and bad graphics:
-When you go to EX Revenge by using buffered rendering, it separates the screen it two same mirrored images ( the up and down one ) like it does every time in the game and it won't show the black-white-gray terrain graphics:

-When you go to EX Revenge without buffered rendering, it doesn't show the mirrored images, but the same it won't show the black-white-gray terrain, just shows the black floor beneath your character:

-And now the PSP normal look:

3.Dissidia too much lighting(brightness) :
-I spotted in the one of the last revisions that the problem was made in progress, and the problem is the too much light that came from nowhere, and that problem is producing the strange texture appearance to various characters ( in this case all the time I was using the Warrior of Light ):
PPSSPP before:

PPSSPP after:

PSP:

None of this problems have been solved from the moment I told about them, but still non-transparency has Smile . Please, for the first task, solve the third problem that I have wrote because it has shown from the moment the overbrightness was spotted.

P.S.- How longer should we need to wait until bgm sound is enabled? Smile
05-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Stop pushing and sometime it will be solved . If you still have problem try to fix it by urslef if not stop bitching Wink

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
05-17-2013, 10:04 PM
(05-17-2013 04:35 PM)Jozma7 Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 07:22 AM)Jozma7 Wrote:  1.Dissidia "broken textures":
-By this I meant to say that, if you're already spotted, the colored trails that are left simultaneously after any character attacks with their respective weapon (sword, shield, dagger, sphere, staff...) are "broken" like stick. The problem is that this trails needs to be circled and curved, but they are simply ugly and "broken", see the attachment pictures and the differences selected within the red ellipse:
PPSSPP:

PSP:

2.Dissidia EX Revenge bad processing and bad graphics:
-When you go to EX Revenge by using buffered rendering, it separates the screen it two same mirrored images ( the up and down one ) like it does every time in the game and it won't show the black-white-gray terrain graphics:

-When you go to EX Revenge without buffered rendering, it doesn't show the mirrored images, but the same it won't show the black-white-gray terrain, just shows the black floor beneath your character:

-And now the PSP normal look:

3.Dissidia too much lighting(brightness) :
-I spotted in the one of the last revisions that the problem was made in progress, and the problem is the too much light that came from nowhere, and that problem is producing the strange texture appearance to various characters ( in this case all the time I was using the Warrior of Light ):
PPSSPP before:

PPSSPP after:

PSP:

None of this problems have been solved from the moment I told about them, but still non-transparency has Smile . Please, for the first task, solve the third problem that I have wrote because it has shown from the moment the overbrightness was spotted.

P.S.- How longer should we need to wait until bgm sound is enabled? Smile

DUDE just relax and wait, and takes time to program the ppsspp to the point where it could handle those things. not only that, their are other games, plenty other games the creators of this amazing program has to think about as well. give it some time and relax.
05-18-2013, 01:41 AM
I was just asking, not pushing anybody :\ . I just wanted to see if anyone found any solution for that? I will not bother anybody anymore with the same tings, just report the new. Smile
05-18-2013, 02:47 AM
It would be better if you open issues on github about the things that aren't yet solved, like that it'll be visible to the devs and moreover stay there until they consider it solved. (I think so personally)

-1GB ram, boo..