Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.23 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
04-25-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
I got problems once again with new rev "latest one" game runs extreme slow we got sound back but we get instead low fps... anyway im talking about android and sgs3 phone.

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 02:21 AM
I've got the game running flawlessly now with the latest verison.
Almost 30fps during fights, little to no slowdown.

Sure I have sound off, but oh god it's completely playable now.

Can't wait until Cyanogenmod comes out so I can use a controller.

On my Htc One
04-27-2013, 02:29 AM
Can someone explain me why does every time when I try to save this game over the existing save file ( I am talking about autosave function all the time ) it wouldn't? I downloaded the full save game that I used in the jpcsp emulator with no problem, but when I copied it to the ppsspp memcard, it loads the game normally, I play with no problem, autosave works till i close the ppsspp, to be more precise that's when I boot the game again and load it, go through character(s) customization menu and just try to go back when suddenly it freezes and does not autosave :\ . Also, is there going to be a full customization for date and time with timezone and etc options? Smile
04-27-2013, 02:41 AM
(04-27-2013 02:29 AM)Jozma7 Wrote:  Can someone explain me why does every time when I try to save this game over the existing save file ( I am talking about autosave function all the time ) it wouldn't? I downloaded the full save game that I used in the jpcsp emulator with no problem, but when I copied it to the ppsspp memcard, it loads the game normally, I play with no problem, autosave works till i close the ppsspp, to be more precise that's when I boot the game again and load it, go through character(s) customization menu and just try to go back when suddenly it freezes and does not autosave :\ . Also, is there going to be a full customization for date and time with timezone and etc options? Smile

I had that same issue.
Had to create a new save file to get it working,
04-27-2013, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 03:32 PM by Jozma7.)
Please explain again how to get the save function working?
04-27-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 07:49 PM by limen123.)
Hey guys, new to PPSSPP here. Just found out about this and I'm really excited and can't wait until more compatibility is available. But anyways, how do I go about making it work for Android? I see people saying it's like the folders on the PSP. So, would I make a PPSSPP folder, have an ISO folder there, and for DLC, add in PSP>GAME?
Also, what else do I need to know before I can get this up and running? Do I need any other folders and files?
04-27-2013, 07:57 PM
(04-27-2013 07:48 PM)limen123 Wrote:  Hey guys, new to PPSSPP here. Just found out about this and I'm really excited and can't wait until more compatibility is available. But anyways, how do I go about making it work for Android? I see people saying it's like the folders on the PSP. So, would I make a PPSSPP folder, have an ISO folder there, and for DLC, add in PSP>GAME?
Also, what else do I need to know before I can get this up and running? Do I need any other folders and files?

PPSSPP once opened creates it's own folder called PSP on the root of your sd card, in which you'll find SAVEDATA where the games savedata is stored, then there's PPSSPP_STATE, where the save states are saved, and finally if you are going to use DLC, as you said, you create the GAME folder inside the PSP one and then place your DLC.

There's not much else to know as it isn't really complicated, roam around the forums and see what can you learn by yourslelf, then feel free to always ask anything on the corresponding forum/thread, I'm sure you'll get your answers.

Finally, the performance you'll have will obviously depend on your device, which do you own?

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
04-27-2013, 08:05 PM
(04-27-2013 07:57 PM)kenny43 Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 07:48 PM)limen123 Wrote:  Hey guys, new to PPSSPP here. Just found out about this and I'm really excited and can't wait until more compatibility is available. But anyways, how do I go about making it work for Android? I see people saying it's like the folders on the PSP. So, would I make a PPSSPP folder, have an ISO folder there, and for DLC, add in PSP>GAME?

PPSSPP once opened creates it's own folder called PSP on the root of your sd card, in which you'll find SAVEDATA where the games savedata is stored, then there's PPSSPP_STATE, where the save states are saved, and finally if you are going to use DLC, as you said, you create the GAME folder inside the PSP one and then place your DLC.

There's not much else to know as it isn't really complicated, roam around the forums and see what can you learn by yourslelf, then feel free to always ask anything on the corresponding forum/thread, I'm sure you'll get your answers.

Finally, the performance you'll have will obviously depend on your device, which do you own?
Well, I didn't get my folder made. I only opened to change the settings though, so that may be why? Also, I read earlier in the thread something about the flash0 folder. Do I need that?

And I'm on a pretty low-end device. I've got an S1/Vibrant. But I'm hopefully planning to upgrade in the near future, so I just wanna test this out now and get used to its features and such for when I do upgrade. c:

Oh, and one more thing. I'm currently already transferring my ISO and DLC to my external card. Could everything be read from there, or would I have to move it all to my internal later?
04-27-2013, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 08:15 PM by srdjan1995.)
Why is this game choopy and slower in latest builds for windows?
EDIT: Works fine in v0.7.6 - 173...

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
04-27-2013, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 09:09 PM by adrenaline91.)
I played Jecht and I won against Yuna on my PSP, I saved the replay data. I transferred my save files to PPSSPP Windows and replayed it to watch in HD. It looks nice, but my character is doing the wrong moves after a while and I even lose instead of winning. o.O

I also did a new fight on PPSSPP and saved replay data, that played correct though.
04-28-2013, 12:59 AM
(04-27-2013 08:05 PM)limen123 Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 07:57 PM)kenny43 Wrote:  

Well, I didn't get my folder made. I only opened to change the settings though, so that may be why? Also, I read earlier in the thread something about the flash0 folder. Do I need that?

And I'm on a pretty low-end device. I've got an S1/Vibrant. But I'm hopefully planning to upgrade in the near future, so I just wanna test this out now and get used to its features and such for when I do upgrade. c:

Oh, and one more thing. I'm currently already transferring my ISO and DLC to my external card. Could everything be read from there, or would I have to move it all to my internal later?

Yeah you probably need to start a game and save a state or such for it to create it, I guess so. And no, Flash0 is where fonts are which they are already implemented, so you don't have to mess with that.

Well you already know it won't work so fast then, not to say that powerVR devices suffer of lower performance, Henrik said he'd work on it.

ISOs can stay on the external but the PSP folder will be created on the internal SD card, so the DLCs will be there.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
04-28-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 02:18 AM by Jozma7.)
Someone please explain me why save that I downloaded won't autosave at all and freezes? When I create new game it's okay, it works fine, but the full save I downloaded after using it once it works fine, but when I start emulator again it wont autosave. Maybe because I used it with jpcsp?

P.S.-How to convert replay from this game to avi? Seams it won't work till this emu is updated, and why does analog still won't work properly? :\
04-28-2013, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 03:56 AM by jefiggles.)
Running the newest ppsspp... can't get it to work on my LG g2x ovc 1.5gig dual core gb2.3.7... =\ can anybody help me out? Crashes right after I select star new game.
04-28-2013, 05:18 PM
(04-27-2013 02:29 AM)Jozma7 Wrote:  Can someone explain me why does every time when I try to save this game over the existing save file ( I am talking about autosave function all the time ) it wouldn't? I downloaded the full save game that I used in the jpcsp emulator with no problem, but when I copied it to the ppsspp memcard, it loads the game normally, I play with no problem, autosave works till i close the ppsspp, to be more precise that's when I boot the game again and load it, go through character(s) customization menu and just try to go back when suddenly it freezes and does not autosave :\ . Also, is there going to be a full customization for date and time with timezone and etc options? Smile

(My first post hurray!) I found that by disabling the encryption of save data it worked just fine, took me a while to figure it out. To do this you you click setting, then system and disable 'Encrypt Save'. Hope this helps everyone! Big Grin
04-28-2013, 05:23 PM
nice start Sorentas +Rep