Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.23 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
08-09-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Hi. My game crashes after the first group mission dungeon. What should I do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2015, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2015 09:52 PM by Nuevo.)
Bug in Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy
(My english isn't good)

This is my problem. (I can walk in the sky Big Grin)

[Image: bug.bmp?sbsr=5bbafbeed5fa8e746fb0ae953d8...;lgfp=3000]
09-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-11-2015, 05:57 PM
The game suddenly started crashing when I try to enter customization menu.
This happens only on android(I use galaxy S6),I played 60+ hours already and it just suddenly started happening.
This doesn't happen with ppsspp version on my PC with the same save so I don't think it's related to my save.
I use ver. 1.1.
Anyone has any idea what's causing this on my phone?
Thanks in advance for any help and have a good weekSmile
10-11-2015, 06:35 PM
There's a few bugs in 1.1.0, we're planning to release 1.1.1 soon. Try a git build, does it help?

-[Unknown]
10-11-2015, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:47 PM by MaximumPayne.)
(10-11-2015 06:35 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  There's a few bugs in 1.1.0, we're planning to release 1.1.1 soon. Try a git build, does it help?

-[Unknown]

Thanks for your quick responseSmile
I'm sorry for being so uninformed,but what is a git build?

Nvm,found the git build,seems like it doesn't want to install on my phoneSad
10-11-2015, 10:55 PM
You have to enable installing apps from outside the app store to enable it, something like this:
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/22616/and...rket-apps/

You can disable it again right after. Or wait not too long, and we'll be releasing 1.1.1.

-[Unknown]
10-13-2015, 12:49 PM
I think this odd issue was mentioned before, is there any solution?

When I load my battle replays which I saved in my psp, some of them begins fine but after a while the character I'm using becomes crazy and repeats some moves and loses even though he should win. I don't know how this is possible when it should be just a recording.

Is it related to the firmware used when I saved?
10-13-2015, 04:33 PM
I've been playing this game a lot lately on PC (Windows 7 64-bit) since 1.1's release and now 1.1.1, but have been experiencing seemingly random crashes with the game either during battle loads or during a battle, I would create an issue about it on Github but I'm not really sure the cause, which makes this kinda hard, the only thing I can make note of is that it seems to happen after a longish play session, so about an hour of play.

I pretty much just use a stock config file with only the resolution @ x3 changed, no cheat or anything like that. Any ideas?
10-14-2015, 08:31 AM
I made a party in Evolve for those players that want to play online: https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...eIIgb9qGGJ
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2016, 12:47 AM
So i'm new to ppsspp , I have downloaded the latest version 1.1.1 and all of my games seem to work properly except for dissidia 012 duodecim. I am one of the many unfortunate ones who get the white screen after starting a new game. I've been reading through this thread trying to figure out a solution and have had no success I've deduced it has something to do with problems with the cutscene and that's about it. i'm quite annoyed that this is my actual copy of the game that i'm trying to get to work and I can't even start to play it but yet I went and downloaded someother copy and I was atleast able to play the tutorial of that befor I ran into a black screen instead of a white one. Can someone please help me I've literally been scowering the web for hours trying to solve this problem, looking up videos and reading through this thread mostly. I just want to play dissidia.
02-10-2016, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 08:10 PM by Sarisa81.)
PSA: If you use the Direct3D backend do not update to any version past 1.1.1-r880. From r882 onward the FPS in battles drops to 2-9 which is unplayable.

(01-12-2016 12:47 AM)translus3nt Wrote:  So i'm new to ppsspp , I have downloaded the latest version 1.1.1 and all of my games seem to work properly except for dissidia 012 duodecim. I am one of the many unfortunate ones who get the white screen after starting a new game. I've been reading through this thread trying to figure out a solution and have had no success I've deduced it has something to do with problems with the cutscene and that's about it. i'm quite annoyed that this is my actual copy of the game that i'm trying to get to work and I can't even start to play it but yet I went and downloaded someother copy and I was atleast able to play the tutorial of that befor I ran into a black screen instead of a white one. Can someone please help me I've literally been scowering the web for hours trying to solve this problem, looking up videos and reading through this thread mostly. I just want to play dissidia.

Try downgrading. 0.9.9.8 has graphical problems but it's more stable on the whole.

I only use PPSSPP on Windows.
Intel Core i3 1.9GHz | 4GB RAM | Integrated Intel HD 4400 | Windows 8.1 x64
02-11-2016, 01:46 AM
We'll probably lump the feature (which has always been enabled on OpenGL) added in v1.1.1-882-ga1ff899 into the "slow buffer effects" category. So check that box, and some future build will likely be as fast as it was before on your hardware.

I don't know if there were bugs affecting this game in v1.1.1. I'd recommend trying the latest git build, it's most certainly more stable on the whole, especially if you use savestates, savedata, a mobile device, any game that plays background music, or etc. There have been an almost silly number of stability improvements since v0.9.8.

However, if you're using an older Intel card, your drivers are likely going to make things hard. Unfortunately, I don't have many suggestions - v0.9.8 might just not trip the old Intel driver bug landmines, so then it might be the best for those particular cards.

-[Unknown]
02-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Not version 0.9.8, but rather version 0.9.9.8. 1.0 and onward are very well-known for being stable outside story mode but crashing frequently in story mode. OpenGL helps some, in my experience, but the real answer for the player who hasn't beaten Duodecim's story mode yet is to downgrade and suck up the graphical problems.

Checking "Disable slower effects (speedup)" restored normal FPS.

I only use PPSSPP on Windows.
Intel Core i3 1.9GHz | 4GB RAM | Integrated Intel HD 4400 | Windows 8.1 x64
02-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Dissidia 012 Crashes in Same Spot
I've been playing Dissidia 012 for a week now, and it's been working very well up until now.
Whenever I try to go to the next level, the screen goes white (as it's supposed to) but then the game/emulator crashes.
I've tried restarting ppsspp and running in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and 8, but the same thing has happened at least 10 times.

I'm running it on Windows 10, if that helps any.
Please let me know if there's any info/screenshots I should provide. Any help would be very much appreciated.