Stream vbo off
Linear filtering off
hw trans on
fastmem on
mipmap on
vertex on
Media on
jit on

I've tried these settings but I keep getting random crashes on my Galaxy S3, either during battles, loading sequences or cutscenes. Just completely random crashes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
I'm new with the PPSSPP but I have a question. Does the dlc works in the android version of the emulator? or only in the PC version? I've been trying to use the official and unofficial dlc content on the android version but I can't make them work.
04-21-2013, 07:10 PM
(04-21-2013 06:13 PM)zeroenna Wrote:  I'm new with the PPSSPP but I have a question. Does the dlc works in the android version of the emulator? or only in the PC version? I've been trying to use the official and unofficial dlc content on the android version but I can't make them work.

mnt/sdcard/PSP/Game/
Just copy over the DLC files like you would on a normal PSP.
04-21-2013, 07:40 PM
(04-21-2013 05:12 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  I've tried these settings but I keep getting random crashes on my Galaxy S3, either during battles, loading sequences or cutscenes. Just completely random crashes.

Turn fastmem off, I crash randomly with that on but not usually. I seem to crash more in story mode so try arcade.
04-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Just found out about the emulator the other day. Absolutely astounded at how much progress this has made so fast. Trying this was the first game I played and waiting all this time seemingly paid off as I don't have any of the problems brought up throughout this thread, though I'm playing on Windows.

The only real problem I'm having though is the cutscenes in the story mode when they're in-game, not cgi. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't, and sometimes they switch back and forth between showing the scene and switching to a black screen. The voices and sounds of the scene continues to play, and if you turn on wireframes you can sort of see what's going on anyway. Is there any set up of options to possibly fix this or is this simply a "wait for new build" type of deal?
04-22-2013, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 07:22 AM by The Phoenix.)
Its a wait for version 0.8, as that is going have the Mpeg special build added to the main emulator, located on this thread, if you wish to test it.

This version is the latest for Windows: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ftGc2t...dhMGc/edit

Once page loads, click on File then on Download.
04-22-2013, 09:11 AM
(04-21-2013 07:40 PM)adrenaline91 Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 05:12 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  I've tried these settings but I keep getting random crashes on my Galaxy S3, either during battles, loading sequences or cutscenes. Just completely random crashes.

Turn fastmem off, I crash randomly with that on but not usually. I seem to crash more in story mode so try arcade.

You're right about the arcade thing. I was previously only trying out the story mode, since that's all you can do when you start a new game. But since it kept crashing, I downloaded a save file and tested out the arcade mode and it works absolutely fine without any crashes so far.
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM
(04-22-2013 07:20 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  Its a wait for version 0.8, as that is going have the Mpeg special build added to the main emulator, located on this thread, if you wish to test it.

This version is the latest for Windows: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ftGc2t...dhMGc/edit

Once page loads, click on File then on Download.

Wow. And this is just a work in progress. Just played a little bit to try it out, the scene played out perfectly with no screen black outs and everything. Perfect scene for Kefka too! Thanks a ton. Is there anything I should do regarding testing this guild? Anywhere to report if any issues come up down the line?
04-22-2013, 12:08 PM
(04-21-2013 10:05 AM)adrenaline91 Wrote:  Fights are very smooth for me now and stages dont disappear ;D nice work ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVJcjCUm8Q

wondering what version of emulator nd game are u using cause im using 0.7.5 and my phone got quite similar specs and im lagging + square attack doesnt seem to cause any stage glitch on ur phone ...

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
04-22-2013, 01:24 PM
(04-21-2013 07:10 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 06:13 PM)zeroenna Wrote:  I'm new with the PPSSPP but I have a question. Does the dlc works in the android version of the emulator? or only in the PC version? I've been trying to use the official and unofficial dlc content on the android version but I can't make them work.

mnt/sdcard/PSP/Game/
what is DLC???sorry if this a noob question Tongue
04-22-2013, 01:40 PM
(04-22-2013 12:08 PM)curraja Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 10:05 AM)adrenaline91 Wrote:  Fights are very smooth for me now and stages dont disappear ;D nice work ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVJcjCUm8Q

wondering what version of emulator nd game are u using cause im using 0.7.5 and my phone got quite similar specs and im lagging + square attack doesnt seem to cause any stage glitch on ur phone ...

I downloaded the latest version of 0.7.5 from github or something at Downloads on the main page. It fixed many graphical bugs.
04-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Ok edit works with last rev from download section 22.04.2013 so game works just perfect (couple of blinks of black screen ) nothing serious although we totaly totally lost sound in game but hey 60 FPS! And no grey screen me want sound Sad hop pittywhy female gamers have to play without sound! Racism xD

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
04-22-2013, 09:36 PM
(04-22-2013 01:24 PM)skyfor Wrote:  
(04-21-2013 07:10 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  

mnt/sdcard/PSP/Game/
what is DLC???sorry if this a noob question Tongue

DownLoadable Content. In this game it's extra costumes for characters. Like Yuna's outfit from X-2, or helmetless Warrior of Light. The fan-made DLC is the best though. It's fun bringing in Zack Fair and Sora into the mix.
04-23-2013, 01:05 PM
could you build this again with soul calibur working
04-25-2013, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 06:00 AM by Tsuruga.)
Hey I have a question regarding my emulation in my computer.....
When you Fighting if EX core /after you attack at the upperleft contains message of EXP you received/ EX core in play /dst.....
in my Emulator that message does not appear at all but the gameplay itself is fine..... what do you think wrong with my emulation? plz help.
My Emu and setting :
use Emu PPSSPP_2013_4_22 (the one with sound)
Setting on:
Buffered Rendering
Hardware Transform
Vertex Cache
Simple 2x SSAA
Use VBO
Use Media Engine
Show FPS
and Ignore illegal writes/read
Or I must install something to make it appear?
Btw I'm Using Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit SP1

My Rig:
Intel Core i5-4690 3.5Ghz
Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
MSI Geforce GTX 960 2048MB DDR5 - Gaming 100ME - Limited Edition
8GB DDR3
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit (Build 14393)