Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play multiplayer using Tunngle
02-27-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play multiplayer using Tunngle
Is this thread still alive? My friend and I have been trying like hell to get this working, and we have had 0 luck with actually playing the game together. We both followed the tutorial and FAQ as best as we could just to still have problems.

We manually port forwarded 27312, 20000-20004, and 10000. We have 27312 set as the port in the tunngle options, I don't know if this is how it should be set, but after forwarding that port, we both achieved green smiley connection status. We both are incompatible with uPnP. We are getting booted from the game very shortly after starting quests. That's been like 99% of our experience with this so far. Are we supposed to join the public MHFU room or can it be any room, or even a private network?

We tried with a private network first to no success because that gave us both the same IP. After we tried that we tried going public, but not on the MHFU room because we didn't want randoms joining our gathering hall. So then we were able to get into each other's gathering halls, but we kept getting disconnected after starting quests from then on, and we kept switching around hosts and forwarding ports and achieved green status, now we are running out of ideas of what could possibly be causing this. We can't tell if it's VPN, graphics, or some other problem that boots us.

Can anyone here help us narrow things down?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] How to play multiplayer using Tunngle - ShambleShef - 02-27-2017 08:43 PM