Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
05-27-2018, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2018 06:58 PM by Solstar.)
RE: Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
(05-27-2018 01:06 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  As I wrote in post above this is not a regression, the hackish option which was showing some things mixed with glitches wasn't displaying correct graphics in this game either, there were many reasons to remove it and just like I warned above, it finally was removed.

Using software rendering was always the only way to display this game correctly and most likely as I explained in post above forever will be.
Software rendering IS very demanding and playing until someone introduces some form of multithreading to it might require frameskipping even on powerful cpu's, but neither ram or "i7" has anything to do with it's performance, currently you want the latest architecture with highest clocks for a single core.

but neither ram or "i7"

yes an I7 cpu, 3.6 ghz to be more preceise. never heard of it?

>currently you want the latest architecture with highest clocks for a single core.

that's ridicolous. especially for a game that worked somehow fine before. and let's see, what would be a perfect cpu candidate to it? to run, wait for it, a psp game

not to mention that enabling frameskip to anything higher than "off" will just crash the game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower - Solstar - 05-27-2018 06:53 PM