Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please remove dark layer on top of everythin in non buffered rendering
08-02-2014, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 09:45 PM by [email protected].)
RE: Please remove dark layer on top of everythin in non buffered rendering
I can clearly see rectangular transparent black box on top of everything floating around and its clearly visible that behind it theres brighter picture.
I get that some games look identical in buffered and non buffered and some looks fifferent but in god of war i can clearly see that behind semi transparent black layer theres normal brightness so disabling this layer in non buffered could gain some speed.
Somen games work nice in buffered and non buffered but most work better in non buffered, they are bit darker tho sometimes because semi transparent black layer on top is turned on, i guess its responsible for effects like bloom etc but these kind of effects dont work in non buffered so this layer could be disabled.
Also the ones that tend to flicker when you skip frames in non buffered rendering all have this dark layer on top, i believe disabling it would fix flicker.
Bumping up brightness doesn solve the issue, this dark layer in front of everything is still wasting cpu power so best way would be to get rid of it if it does nothing to improve and game looks better without it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please remove dark layer on top of everythin in non buffered rendering - [email protected] - 08-02-2014 09:39 PM