The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please remove dark layer on top of everythin in non buffered rendering
08-02-2014, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 10:01 AM by [email protected].)
Please remove dark layer on top of everythin in non buffered rendering
Its basically like having postprocessing shader in non buffered mode which makes game darker using semi transparent black layer on top of everything, this could be disabled so games would be brighter and IMO it would speed them up a bit cause i can clearly see in god of war its semi transparent black texture floating around on entire screen area, sometimes you can see its borders, its also in undead knights.
Also.... i have quad core GPD Q88+ and god of war works really really well with 9.6.2 build using Atomic Audio Locks in system menu and timer hack in display which does magic, so how about moving audio processing to another core, as option of course if extra cores are available, maybe theres problem with audio emulation because sound breaks motorstorm and if you build ppsspp without sound emulation then motorstorm works fine, maybes its worth to take a look at sound emulation.I suspect some of the stuff was already tried but i just wanted to ask.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please remove dark layer on top of everythin in non buffered rendering - [email protected] - 08-02-2014 09:36 AM