Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mobile PPSSPP Community
08-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Mobile PPSSPP Community
Who actually plays the android version of ppsspp? If you do, I'd love to connect and play some games!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Mobile PPSSPP Community
Have you european version of dissidia 012 because I want to play online with coldbird server
08-01-2014, 04:19 PM
I love Dissidia! Unfortunately, the file is HUGE for the 6 GB I have! Luckily, I am getting a 32 GB Mini SD Card tonight, so I can download it then... If you would kindly send me a link to it, I will download it and connect to you tomorrow, okay?
08-02-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm ready to play Dissidia!
08-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Can somebody tell me how do you do to play online?I tried myself but nothing seems to work.
02-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Would you tell me how to play online via android?
02-18-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 11:59 AM by Cyberhakim.)
Im French, sorry for my english. I play on android with a friend. We have tested WRC with no problem.

Désoler je vais écrire en français: il faut cocher les 2 options dans l'onglet reseau, mettre l'ip du serveur coldbird et mettre une DMZ sur l'ip de l'appareil android sur votre routeur/box internet.
02-18-2015, 02:33 PM
I play the Android version of PPSSPP on my Shield Tablet all the time. But for online Play, I'm in the US so it wouldn't be very good for international online games.
02-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Unfortunately, foreign people most likely cannot play together due to servers relying on a strong connection, which won't be such from nation to nation and for the fact that different region versions for games won't connect (per example, EU and US versions). To translate for Cyberhakim, who answered how to play PPSSPP multiplayer online; [To Zenal and Rikyanto] "You must check the two options in the Network tab, set the IP Coldbird server, and put a DMZ on the ip of the android device to your router / internet box."
03-09-2015, 10:48 AM
I have dissidia