Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] games have no picture just sound
07-27-2014, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 05:09 PM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] games have no picture just sound
Hi

sorry if this issue already has a thread i couldn't find one, i have just downloaded the ppsspp but every game i load a game the picture goes like the screen shot. but all the sound is normail, can anyone help me out here?

cheers
kench

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Information RE: games have no picture just sound
(07-27-2014 12:19 PM)kenchi367 Wrote:  Hi

sorry if this issue already has a thread i couldn't find one, i have just downloaded the ppsspp but every game i load a game the picture goes like the screen shot. but all the sound is normail, can anyone help me out here?

cheers
kench
Hi there,

Could you tell us more information please?
As in which platform are you using Windows 32bit or 64bit / Mac / Android / Iphone / Ipad.
Also which version of PPSSPP?
If using Windows - Your Spec's of your machine - IE - CPU & Graphics card, which driver have you installed for the Graphics card? (May just need a update of the driver).
Did an earlier version of PPSSPP ever work for you?, if not maybe because your graphics card uses a lower than OpenGL 2.0, of which this emulator requires a minimum of that Spec.
07-27-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: games have no picture just sound
(07-27-2014 02:12 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(07-27-2014 12:19 PM)kenchi367 Wrote:  Hi

cheers
kench
Hi there,

Could you tell us more information please?
As in which platform are you using Windows 32bit or 64bit / Mac / Android / Iphone / Ipad.
Also which version of PPSSPP?
If using Windows - Your Spec's of your machine - IE - CPU & Graphics card, which driver have you installed for the Graphics card? (May just need a update of the driver).
Did an earlier version of PPSSPP ever work for you?, if not maybe because your graphics card uses a lower than OpenGL 2.0, of which this emulator requires a minimum of that Spec.

Hi
thanks for reply

im using windows 64bit, PPSSPP v0.9.8 first time using it, my Graphics card is ATI catalyst. all my drivers say they are up to date.
07-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Oh, the rainbow effect.

Wouldn't this solve that problem? http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=11273 Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
07-27-2014, 04:12 PM
worked perfectly,

cheers for your help guy
07-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Information RE: games have no picture just sound
(07-27-2014 04:12 PM)kenchi367 Wrote:  worked perfectly,

cheers for your help guy
You might as well update to latest Official build - 0.9.9 for the huge benefits that have been made since 0.9.8

The latest official build is here: http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

When downloaded, unzip the folder and copy contents over the top of the old folder, you will find the 32bit & 64bit versions together, either one should run okay on your system, and just rename folder to PPSSPP 0.9.9, that way you don't lose your saves. Cool
07-30-2014, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 05:09 PM by vnctdj.)
Moved.

Thread's title updated.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2