Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wouldn't multiplayer be difficult for ppsspp?
07-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Question Wouldn't multiplayer be difficult for ppsspp?
Not everyone has their razer blade pro's and their custom built tank pc's. The best most people would have is a basic pc [much like me D:].

Wouldn't this cause problems for multiplayer? All of the people would be playing at a different speed (assuming they don't have a computer capable of emulating a psp at a 100% [consistent] speed) wouldn't that put the game's sync out of balance? or at the very least cause some kinda lag over time?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Wouldn't multiplayer be difficult for ppsspp?
Yea I was wondering about this one also :/

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
08-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Running at a different framerate over Adhoc shouldn't cause any sync issues. While the users below the regular framerate would probably struggle, the game should in theory still be synced up and look fine for those running at full speed.
08-04-2014, 05:18 AM
(07-27-2014 10:08 AM)lolful64 Wrote:  Not everyone has their razer blade pro's and their custom built tank pc's. The best most people would have is a basic pc [much like me D:].

Wouldn't this cause problems for multiplayer? All of the people would be playing at a different speed (assuming they don't have a computer capable of emulating a psp at a 100% [consistent] speed) wouldn't that put the game's sync out of balance? or at the very least cause some kinda lag over time?

Framerate not matter Speed of FPS Matter i play 8/3(100%) and i can play very well and mine friends too so not matter FPS just matter the speed you run try run always to 100% speed

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Hi there,

As long as all players have ticked the Sync & Force real clock sync options, that should in theory keep everyone running at the same speed in Sync, I should imagine.

Correct me if I'm wrong.