Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] No Video - Dell Inspiron 1525, Win 7-32 bit
07-25-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 06:53 PM by Bobby_Corwin.)
RE: No Video - Dell Inspiron 1525, Win 7-32 bit
(07-25-2014 05:16 AM)cybercjt Wrote:  so what game is it?
Every game. Audio, no video

(07-25-2014 05:24 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  You have an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. Most Intel video cards don't play well with PPSSPP (especially older ones), and many don't really support OpenGL well at all.

You can try going into settings and changing "rendering mode" to "non-buffered rendering". This may work, although there will be graphical glitches (of ranging degrees) in a lot of games if it does. It's possible the games you want to play may be fine, though. It's also possible this still won't work.

I think there's a version of PPSSPP compiled against ANGLE. I think it's an old version of PPSSPP but you can also try it:

-[Unknown]
I figured it would be an issue of it being too old. I'll try your suggestions and see if anything works. Thanks for your input.

EDIT: Happy to say that changing to non-buffered rendering fixed it for me. Video displays and everything controls fine. My only project now is to find what the best settings are to have optimal performance. I realize I'm not gonna get fantastic looking HD on my GPU, but I'm ok with downscaling it so I can have optimal play. I'll play with it on my own, but do you have any suggestions on what I should set it at?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Video - Dell Inspiron 1525, Win 7-32 bit - Bobby_Corwin - 07-25-2014 06:39 PM