Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.11 Average
EVOLVE [LAN-Emulation] Group and Party for all Games and Everyone !
07-13-2014, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 01:57 PM by xCrashdayx.)
Star EVOLVE [LAN-Emulation] Group and Party for all Games and Everyone !
[Image: JYM0BBp.jpg]

Hi there people of ppsspp :)
I strongly recommend EVOLVE over Hamachi or Tunngle!
Therefore i created a "PPSSPP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer Group".
EVOLVE has a very nice lobby system and doesnt have a 5 people per channel restriction, so basically the whole ppsspp forum could join this group to setup online matches and group chats.
It also features voice chat which should come in handy on those intense co-op games ;)

Feel free to join this awesome group and use the also free EVOLVE program to connect to your friends all over the world.
(to join go here: https://www.evolvehq.com/) (and here is the group https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/ppsspp-a...ultiplayer )

Also post your evolve IDs in the comments and i will add you into the lan-party !
Or just click here to connect to the party: https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...93jdPqdVF0

I am here to ask your questions in this forum thread so go ahead and do so if you have any ;)

(PS: My EVOLVE-ID is: Crashday and if you want to join the group just search for "ppsspp" you will find it)
(PPS:If an admin will sticky this thread i will write a full pictured tutorial on how to use evolve and setup a room etc.)

Join the EVOLVE PPSSPP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer Party ! My Evolve ID: Crashday | Group ID: PPSSPP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer | If you want me to test a Game for AdHoc Multiplayer or need help with it feel free to message me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: EVOLVE [LAN-Emulation] Group for all Games and Everyone !
the link should be https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/ppsspp-a...ultiplayer
not https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/ppsspp-a...ltiplayer)

My "ultimate" weapon
Aspire4730z
-Intel® Pentium® Processor T3400(2.16GHz,667MHz,1MB L2cache)
-Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M
-3GB DDR2
07-13-2014, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 12:55 PM by gh0stx.)
u tried tekken 6 with evolve?
any extra requirement?

cause ive been using hamachi for tekken 6 since with evolve.. last time i tried i cant see the person at the battle lobby.. Sad

===========================
PSP: PSP 3000 PRO C custom firmware
~~PPSSPP Devices~~
Phone: iphone 4G
Desktop: i7-2600, 4GB ram , GTS 450
===========================
07-13-2014, 05:35 PM
I tried evole with final fantasy type 0 before and it didn't work. So I stopped using it. Has that changed?
07-14-2014, 10:58 AM
Why is this a group but not a party?I don't think group is same with party

My "ultimate" weapon
Aspire4730z
-Intel® Pentium® Processor T3400(2.16GHz,667MHz,1MB L2cache)
-Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M
-3GB DDR2
07-14-2014, 08:31 PM
(07-13-2014 05:35 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  I tried evole with final fantasy type 0 before and it didn't work. So I stopped using it. Has that changed?

I tried a couple weeks ago and couldn't get it to work, but a viewer on my Youtube vid said he was able to get it working.

Quote: Why is this a group but not a party?I don't think group is same with party

A party would indeed be better than a group.
07-15-2014, 01:48 PM
(07-14-2014 08:31 PM)x9248 Wrote:  
(07-13-2014 05:35 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  I tried evole with final fantasy type 0 before and it didn't work. So I stopped using it. Has that changed?

I tried a couple weeks ago and couldn't get it to work, but a viewer on my Youtube vid said he was able to get it working.

Quote: Why is this a group but not a party?I don't think group is same with party

A party would indeed be better than a group.

A party will not be better cause a in a group you can know ppl play your same Game and create a party based in that if all ppl go to 1 only party it will be overcrowded by games all will be playing different games in that case is better do Parties for different games that is the best

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2014, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 01:57 PM by xCrashdayx.)
its easier to gether all people in the group but yes i also created a party Wink
post your evolve ids and i will add you all or use the recruit link in the #1 post
i can host more than 10+ games

Join the EVOLVE PPSSPP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer Party ! My Evolve ID: Crashday | Group ID: PPSSPP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer | If you want me to test a Game for AdHoc Multiplayer or need help with it feel free to message me
07-15-2014, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 11:46 PM by x9248.)
RE: EVOLVE [LAN-Emulation] Group and Party for all Games and Everyone !
Edit: Nevermind, I think this came off more harsh than I expected it to be. My apologies.
07-24-2014, 10:14 PM
While I'm already there, I'm only posting it to make sure I come across anything.

My Evolve username is PeeJayBonobo.
07-24-2014, 10:40 PM
My user is Haiji
07-31-2014, 11:57 PM
(07-15-2014 01:49 PM)xCrashdayx Wrote:  its easier to gether all people in the group but yes i also created a party Wink
post your evolve ids and i will add you all or use the recruit link in the #1 post
i can host more than 10+ games

My Evolve username HaxZed Wink
08-01-2014, 03:14 AM
therandomdude is my id
08-01-2014, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 04:27 AM by barbanium.)
I don't really get how this works.

Out if curiosity, I tried this and searched for people playing MHFU. For about half an hour of waiting, all I see was "2 people finding this game" or something like that.

I unistalled it after that.

Not that I'm comparing but, in Tunngle, there's always at least 10 people in MHFU room when I play.

Did I miss something in Evolve? Even in other games, I only saw 2-5 people "finding" that game.
Except Minecarft. 'Cause, you know, it's Minecraft. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-05-2014, 05:59 AM
(08-01-2014 04:25 AM)barbanium Wrote:  I don't really get how this works.

Out if curiosity, I tried this and searched for people playing MHFU. For about half an hour of waiting, all I see was "2 people finding this game" or something like that.

I unistalled it after that.

Not that I'm comparing but, in Tunngle, there's always at least 10 people in MHFU room when I play.

Did I miss something in Evolve? Even in other games, I only saw 2-5 people "finding" that game.
Except Minecarft. 'Cause, you know, it's Minecraft. :D
(can't post links, mu :c) forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9224
This evolve group is still alive, I think.
It hasn't been long since I stopped going on it and there're still members I know that still go on there. .u.