Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screen capture in SDL (Ubuntu)?
07-09-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 11:13 PM by Procyon.)
RE: Screen capture in SDL (Ubuntu)?
OK well, I got impatient and started grepping around the code to see if I could find my own answer. To my chagrin, it looks like the call to void TakeScreenshot() is only mapped from the Windows version, and the Qt version, making it unavailable from the vanilla SDL build. I was wondering if there was a programmatical reason for this, or if it could be added directly to the SDL code? As it is, I'm having a bitch of a time getting the Qt version to build. I tried to make after qmaking Qt/PPSSPPQt.pro, but it looks like the dependencies were out of order, so I had to qmake a bunch of the pro files individually and make those before trying the whole project. At the moment, I'm stuck on:

Code:
.obj/PPSSPPQt/qrc_desktop_assets.o: In function `qInitResources_desktop_assets()':
qrc_desktop_assets.cpp:(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `qInitResources_desktop_assets()'
.obj/PPSSPPQt/qrc_desktop_assets.o:qrc_desktop_assets.cpp:(.text+0x0): first defined here
.obj/PPSSPPQt/qrc_desktop_assets.o: In function `qCleanupResources_desktop_assets()':
qrc_desktop_assets.cpp:(.text+0x30): multiple definition of `qCleanupResources_desktop_assets()'
.obj/PPSSPPQt/qrc_desktop_assets.o:qrc_desktop_assets.cpp:(.text+0x30): first defined here
.obj/PPSSPPQt/qrc_desktop_assets.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `qCleanupResources_desktop_assets__dest_instance__'
.obj/PPSSPPQt/qrc_desktop_assets.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

and qrc_desktop_assets.cpp is a monster of a file that doesn't want to load into my text editor... Sad

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Screen capture in SDL (Ubuntu)? - Procyon - 07-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Screen capture in SDL (Ubuntu)? - Procyon - 07-09-2014 11:12 PM