Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[working]Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus
02-04-2015, 08:14 PM
How can I play Gundam Vs Gundam Next Plus online??
I tried to play it with PPSSPP 1.0 and it didn't work ,I could see other people in the lobby but when the game starts I get an error. How can I fix this?
And if PPSSPP doesn't work then how can I play it online using JPCSP?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-04-2015, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 09:27 PM by Melkor.)
(02-04-2015 08:14 PM)victor00123q Wrote:  I tried to play it with PPSSPP 1.0 and it didn't work ,I could see other people in the lobby but when the game starts I get an error. How can I fix this?

Works perfectly with me with english patch by my old team mate kenma.
Do you mean online play?
Maybe they use English patched one and you use original or vice versa?
Differences in files can cause game to log out from lobby due to different structure in the RAM, files.
02-04-2015, 09:32 PM
(02-04-2015 09:25 PM)Melkor Wrote:  Works perfectly with me with english patch by my old team mate kenma.
Do you mean online play?
Differences in files can cause game to log out from lobby due to different structure in the RAM, files.

Wait, are you saying you were able to play GvGNP online without getting an error with PPSSPP? Do tell.
02-05-2015, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 02:16 PM by victor00123q.)
(02-04-2015 09:32 PM)lumune Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 09:25 PM)Melkor Wrote:  Works perfectly with me with english patch by my old team mate kenma.
Do you mean online play?

Wait, are you saying you were able to play GvGNP online without getting an error with PPSSPP? Do tell.

No, I did managed to get to the lobby screen and see other players but i couldn't get in game.

(02-04-2015 09:25 PM)Melkor Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:14 PM)victor00123q Wrote:  I tried to play it with PPSSPP 1.0 and it didn't work ,I could see other people in the lobby but when the game starts I get an error. How can I fix this?

Works perfectly with me with english patch by my old team mate kenma.
Do you mean online play?

Yes I mean ONLINE, I forgot to mention that . Sorry it's the first time I start a thread XD
02-05-2015, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 05:11 PM by lumune.)
(02-05-2015 02:13 PM)victor00123q Wrote:  No, I did managed to get to the lobby screen and see other players but i couldn't get in game.

Oh, i see. It's a known bug, that's why this game doesn't work online in PPSSPP.
It does work if all the players are using JPCSP emulator though, let's hope this game Ad hoc gets fixed in PPSSPP someday.
02-20-2015, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 02:30 PM by lumune.)
Please use JPCSP emulator to play this game online, this game returns an error online just after some seconds with PPSSPP. It doesn't work right with it.

It's not that hard if you follow this tutorial and it will save you a lot of frustration (speaking from personal experience): http://bit.ly/1xZrhjw
03-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Hey guys I just recently found out about playing this game online through a youtuber onelight but for some odd reason I can not edit my settings of JPPCSP, command line box does something but I can not edit my settings so I can't play online... I am now using PPSSPP to just play story mode and practice :3 But JPPCSP I downloaded the version onelight linked AND latest version off their website and now I cannot download any versions of there website some error with a capcha. Would like some help on finding the best version of JPPCSP and to able to edit my settings so I can start playing with my viewers using EVOLE social gaming networking client. Would love it if you guys could get back to me ASAP. I see these comments are from 2015 so I am happy and looking for people to play this game with online!
03-03-2015, 02:50 PM
(03-03-2015 08:27 AM)ReaperofWorlds Wrote:  Hey guys I just recently found out about playing this game online through a youtuber onelight but for some odd reason I can not edit my settings of JPPCSP, command line box does something but I can not edit my settings so I can't play online... I am now using PPSSPP to just play story mode and practice :3 But JPPCSP I downloaded the version onelight linked AND latest version off their website and now I cannot download any versions of there website some error with a capcha. Would like some help on finding the best version of JPPCSP and to able to edit my settings so I can start playing with my viewers using EVOLE social gaming networking client. Would love it if you guys could get back to me ASAP. I see these comments are from 2015 so I am happy and looking for people to play this game with online!

try download from Automated Jpcsp builds http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
03-04-2015, 01:13 AM
ah thank you very much :3 I am redownloading ppsspp automated build too I get a fps spike and I got an automated build on my tablet I think it's direct X and it runs awesome :"3
04-01-2015, 12:03 AM
I can not for the life of me get a good frame rate in JPCSP. I felt I've tried every setting possible, and attempted them in both 64 and 32 bit. I got a i7 Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz, and you'd think I could get this past 10 frames. I've basically given up on making this work on JPCSP and instead started the search on getting this to work on PPSSPP.
04-01-2015, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 11:25 AM by onelight.)
(04-01-2015 12:03 AM)Shokuryu Wrote:  I can not for the life of me get a good frame rate in JPCSP. I felt I've tried every setting possible, and attempted them in both 64 and 32 bit. I got a i7 Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz, and you'd think I could get this past 10 frames. I've basically given up on making this work on JPCSP and instead started the search on getting this to work on PPSSPP.

My friend and I eventually gave up and just use JPCSP to play this game online. Believe it or not, we try every setting possible, but nothing help.
i7 isn't very helpful for jpcsp, you need a nvidia GPU.
BTW, you can try this is the JPCSP game settings file

.zip  patches.zip (Size: 301 bytes / Downloads: 620)
please copy NPJH50107.properties to jpcsp/patches
04-01-2015, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 11:36 PM by Shokuryu.)
(04-01-2015 11:17 AM)onelight Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 12:03 AM)Shokuryu Wrote:  I can not for the life of me get a good frame rate in JPCSP. I felt I've tried every setting possible, and attempted them in both 64 and 32 bit. I got a i7 Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz, and you'd think I could get this past 10 frames. I've basically given up on making this work on JPCSP and instead started the search on getting this to work on PPSSPP.

My friend and I eventually gave up and just use JPCSP to play this game online. Believe it or not, we try every setting possible, but nothing help.
i7 isn't very helpful for jpcsp, you need a nvidia GPU.
BTW, you can try this is the JPCSP game settings file

please copy NPJH50107.properties to jpcsp/patches

--EDIT: Alright I solved my problem. Setting a frame limiter via Nvidia inspector is useful for PC games, not good for emulators (though it worked fine on PPSSPP). Make sure to turn this off when playing JPCSP.
04-21-2015, 02:26 AM
2 jpcsp with 1 PPSSPP also half working now.
but still need JPCSP host, ppsspp join.
05-10-2015, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 12:35 AM by onelight.)
tested PPSSPP with 3 JPCSP