Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Discussion about future of PCSX2 development
07-06-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Discussion about future of PCSX2 development
(07-06-2014 01:41 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  This thread just makes me lose my respect about some devs and people from Dolphin and PCSX2 scenes, I'm really disgusted by them right now. This thread should never exist, I bet it's going to hurt both projects. It's even funny to think that something good is going to come out of this thing, and I know for a fact that there are devs and people from both scenes that completely disagree with what's going on on that thread, some reached out to me in a private discussion to tell me that they disagree with what's being said there and that people from their scenes are nuts more or less and they don't want to get involved in the discussion in fear of being outcasted from their projects. This is not going to have a good ending, and when I say a bad ending, I mean a REALLY bad one.

Aren't you a little bit too dramatic? I doubt that either pcsx2 or dolphin maintainers will reject patches based on purely political reasons. Whether either pcsx2 dev agree with the removal of the toolbar or dolphin devs are ok with it, neither is going to "cost them politically". This isn't some high-stakes political game.

They are wise to steer clear from that thread though, those discussions aren't very fruitful when they're out in the open and some stupid white-knights from either side are fanning the flames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about future of PCSX2 development - Bigpet - 07-06-2014 02:13 PM