Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asphalt: Urban GT 2
10-27-2014, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 09:05 AM by NickGrouwen.)
RE: Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Been playing it for a while now. Game runs pretty well but save states are sometimes a problem, I've noticed that when you save state during a race, sometimes when you try to load state the screen will be black and the only thing you can do is reset or load a save state from before the start of the race.

Also as mentioned by the previous user some slowdown during those parts where the screen turns black-and-white when you crash or have been caught by the pigs!!! And yes they are a bunch of fat slimy pigs since they will always try to get you in EVERY SINGLE race but they NEVER target anyone else. Bastards! What, is the driver in my car black or something?

Hi I'm Belgian and my English is so-so. I play on desktop PC running Windows 8.1. I don't have any technical knowledge
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2014, 12:24 AM
Information RE: Asphalt: Urban GT 2
(10-27-2014 09:04 AM)NickGrouwen Wrote:  Been playing it for a while now. Game runs pretty well but save states are sometimes a problem, I've noticed that when you save state during a race, sometimes when you try to load state the screen will be black and the only thing you can do is reset or load a save state from before the start of the race.

Also as mentioned by the previous user some slowdown during those parts where the screen turns black-and-white when you crash or have been caught by the pigs!!! And yes they are a bunch of fat slimy pigs since they will always try to get you in EVERY SINGLE race but they NEVER target anyone else. Bastards! What, is the driver in my car black or something?
Hi there, thanks for the update my friend.
I advise you to make ALL save states in menu's or pause screens, that way you have a higher chance of them working correctly. Cool
10-28-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014 06:56 PM by NickGrouwen.)
RE: Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Cool yeah I noticed that thanks!

Since this game doesn't have many reviews (all of which are scathing) here's mine:

I don't recommend this game, please don't play it. This is just worthless. The racing is slow and boring and easy. There's no challenge. The tracks are nothing special.
The cops will try to get you in EVERY single race even when you haven't done anything wrong. And they will never target anyone else. Your driver is probably a black guy.
The Championship consists of probably around 400-700 boring, easy and repetitive races (very conservative estimate).
It's got only one song that plays over and over and over in the menus. It's got Pussycat Dolls photos for whatever random friggin reason. Can you say poor licensing. My god.

Avoid at all costs!

Hi I'm Belgian and my English is so-so. I play on desktop PC running Windows 8.1. I don't have any technical knowledge
10-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Information RE: Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Now funny enough I love this game, and its tracks, because of the fact, its easier than most other racers, as i'm not good at gaming any more (I'm just too old). Big Grin