Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Memory stick sync for multiple devices
06-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Memory stick sync for multiple devices
Hello everyone Smile
Since I have two devices from which I can play PPSSPP, is there a way for me to use the same folder for the save files?
I thought it would be a cool thing to be able to use a google drive folder that both devices would use when writing/reading save data. The problem is that I haven't found a setting that would allow me to change the location of the save files.
It would be great to know if such a thing is even possible with the use of a service like google drive or dropbox or even sharing files directly through the same network(in the same work group). I've tried poking around a bit already but to no avail.
Just thought it would be a cool gimmick, considering the small size of the save files. Otherwise I have to transfer files manually either by using a cable or a shared network every time I play on either device.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Memory stick sync for multiple devices
(06-15-2014 02:12 PM)Norro Wrote:  Hello everyone Smile
Since I have two devices from which I can play PPSSPP, is there a way for me to use the same folder for the save files?
I thought it would be a cool thing to be able to use a google drive folder that both devices would use when writing/reading save data. The problem is that I haven't found a setting that would allow me to change the location of the save files.
It would be great to know if such a thing is even possible with the use of a service like google drive or dropbox or even sharing files directly through the same network(in the same work group). I've tried poking around a bit already but to no avail.
Just thought it would be a cool gimmick, considering the small size of the save files. Otherwise I have to transfer files manually either by using a cable or a shared network every time I play on either device.

As far as I know, there's no way for two devices to share a saved data folder.
06-16-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Memory stick sync for multiple devices
(06-15-2014 07:07 PM)AlphaKennyTime Wrote:  As far as I know, there's no way for two devices to share a saved data folder.

I don't see a way to do this either, which is why I'm asking.
This is probably impossible to do unless the emulator itself allowed such a feature, but I'm doubtful about whether this could even be implemented.