Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Type-0 getting a North American release
06-13-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Type-0 getting a North American release
(06-13-2014 05:34 AM)betrayedAngel Wrote:  It is true that the reset camera button is odd, instead of pressing R button I would prefer the L button to reset-cam.
maybe the devs want to avoid from being mainstream, you know may Action-games like MH and GE use L to reset the cam.
yeah, who knows.. Tongue

and for the HD release, I'll pass for it since SE is way too slow releasing the game outside Japan.
I would prefer playing the game that already released on PSP and apply the fans translation patch. lol

lol its 21st century this game was made in 2011 ? or what so ever so they should provide us with ability to change controls to our needs.
Cause not every 1 like the developers will think that their idea for controls will be a better idea for us to play with

from when does some guy who make the game knows better what buttons i wanna press to play a game ? there at last should be option to change them or else its like they dont care about gamers to customize game to their needs and have better experience with it its like they - hey u here is FF give us money and GTFO

and thats all about game and now about HD release

look this is FF3 remake for PSP WITHOUT rising rendering resolution so its x1 - native just like on psp

[Image: PfURjrl.jpg]

it looks pretty much with this pixel as nitnedo ds graphic

but look here this is same screen from same game just with x3 rendering resolution

[Image: T0rkZwT.jpg]

and idk how for u guys but for me this is psx2 graphic or better

and if you need more HD than that (where you can go to even X10 rendering resolution) than ur not interested in game at all

i remember playing games which was like pixel on a pixel

like for example this is very old game made under MS-DOS

for me till this days its 1 of the best RTS i played

even so graphic is like WTF
and u guys thinking about getting a game just to have graphic from HD to more HD ? just for few pixels ? give me a break
even so game sucks cause cant change controls Tongue

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Type-0 getting a North American release - ZeroX4 - 06-13-2014 06:29 AM