Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Games that would work perfectly on android devices?
08-03-2014, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 07:17 AM by FlamingAnus.)
RE: Games that would work perfectly on android devices?
hey guys, want to ask something. i'm using ppsspp build 0.9.9 on my Asus Zenfone 5, Android 4.3, 2gigs of ram and 1.6ghz clock speed. i have some problems when playing this game :

KH BBS FM (Translated, format .CSO) : Crash on cutscenes, trying to skip all cutscenes didn't help. crash at character selection.
P3P (Undub version, format .ISO) : Black screen when starting the game. No Sound whatsoever.
OreImo (translated, format .ISO) : Playable at 30fps but using regular setting there's some noticeable lag. Usually FPS drop to 8fps. changing the framerate skip to 2 might help.

those the only game that i tried for now. i can't figured out how to fix KH BBS and P3P because i really want to play those game and i read on the forum they can play it all right. can you guys help? either it's something wrong with my setting or else Sad Please help Sad
for KH BBS and P3P I'm using default setting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games that would work perfectly on android devices? - FlamingAnus - 08-03-2014 07:15 AM