Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this actually "boost" anything?
06-05-2014, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 08:52 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
RE: Does this actually "boost" anything?
(06-05-2014 06:38 PM)Homo87 Wrote:  As far as i know S3 have 1GB of ram so how come you have 1.4GB free? O.o or you might have S3 I9305 LTE version which has 2GB. I got the LTE version without any bloatware apps and processes running in background but even with that my free ram is 1.1GB some times under 1GB so that app might be just some fake tool or idk how the hell did you manage to run KK with so much free ram since after killing so much stuff your phone could get Sudden death so better read opponions over net abot 3rd party apps .

I'm rooted. I'm on Cyanogen Mod 11 and I think it gets rid of a lot of useless nonesense. I have some friends with the same phones and my phone is significantly faster than their unrooted phones. I'm not sure if it's relevant but the model is i747. According to wikipedia the international versions have 1 GB RAM and LTE versions or selected markets have 2 GB.

I recently updated to CM11 so my phone is pretty clean. That's why that page on my home screen looks so empty. I'm not using any custom themes or launchers.

EDIT: I only get 1.4GB just after rebooting my phone. It usually reads 1.3GB, but it does go down to 1.2GB or 1.1GB if my phone has been on for a while. Killing background processes (what the app is meant to do) doesn't get me back up to max (but it does help) if my phone has been on, and in use, for an extended period of time, so I just reboot my phone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this actually "boost" anything? - AlphaKennyTime - 06-05-2014 08:47 PM