Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] phantasy star portable 2 cwcheat problem
06-04-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: phantasy star portable 2 cwcheat problem
(06-04-2014 11:51 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  The thing about cheat.db files on the net is that they ............ blablablabla.

as i mentioned
"i was even googling for nice few hours other cheats and still they just do not work'

so in other words i tried different codes from many different sites for USA game version which i have

this option
""MEM_MAPPED" in edit>settings>scan settings"

i had it enabled and selected to search all types so there was no way i could just miss it by mistake

with cheat engine i was only able to edit money but i need to change like 4 values at once to make it to work but in fact it works im rich bi7©h now

i know difference between displayed value and calculated value i know how game memory works and cheat engine scanning mechanism works

but still mentioning it wont help me or any 1 else

i did search many different things i could get benefit from in game with cheat engine but expect money nothing seem to work

and even so i was doing it just for test i wanted to get extend points which are much like skill points in other games or more like ability points < they allow u to equip more weapons or higher rank weapons

anyway same with cwcheat i tested tons from tons of different cwcheat codes and from all that always only speed hack instant lvl up from any kill and rare drop from every monsters works

rest of them just do not works no matter from which site i get them or how many of them i enable or disable

i just ask now does any 1 know did i make any mistake or what can be wrong with this cheats? cause for example for final fantasy 3 cheats i found on google was ALL working like a charm so im just getting mad here because it looks like i made mistake and nothing is wrong with the game or cheats

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: phantasy star portable 2 cwcheat problem - ZeroX4 - 06-04-2014 01:06 PM